Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Cellular South thread

Device(s)
    Iphone 4
    Carrier(s)
    ST
    Feedback Score

transferring songs to phone

Guys/Girls, i'm new to Cell South, how do i go about transferring songs from my pc, without sync cable, to my Razor or any other phone?
    Thanks
    Rockey

Device(s)
    HTC Touch
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    You need to go spend some time searching and reading other forums, hardware specific not carrier specific Rocky. Cellular South doesn't cripple the devices or any thing to make it more complicated.

Device(s)
    BB 8830
    Carrier(s)
    Cellular South
    Feedback Score

CS Has New calling Plan

Noticed yesterday that CS's plan page was unavailable. Checked today & they have new plans including Unlimited All for 99.00. Check-it out.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I seen that, only $79 for reg phones, total unlimited everything. If CS keeps expanding with deals like this it might light a fire under the big boys.
    Also noticed they adopted the 50% rule, guess I better send this phone to my GF before I get a nastygram.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by avathar_mu
    Noticed yesterday that CS's plan page was unavailable. Checked today & they have new plans including Unlimited All for 99.00. Check-it out.
    I just wish they would do the 50% off share plan with this like they do with Nationwide plus with the second phone being $30 instead of another $59.99.

Feedback Score
    I'm new to CS. I'm accustomed to Blackberry/Treo phones, but the company has gotten us Razr V3m phones. I've got the "brew" feature, but the onboard browser is lame. I'd like to install Opera mini, but I'm having no luck. The critters at CS say that phone is not able to download apps - huh? Any help much appreciated.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by h0rsefly
    I'm new to CS. I'm accustomed to Blackberry/Treo phones, but the company has gotten us Razr V3m phones. I've got the "brew" feature, but the onboard browser is lame. I'd like to install Opera mini, but I'm having no luck. The critters at CS say that phone is not able to download apps - huh? Any help much appreciated.
    i once played around with someones red v3m and it failed to figure out how to download the app too. the only options i can suggest are but the jar file on a card or bluetooth the app over from a computer... opera mini works great on 6265i and 6235i

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Does CS have an Air Card of some sort? Or am I completely overlooking it on there website?

Device(s)
    Motorola G4 Play
    Carrier(s)
    C Spire
    Feedback Score
    Yes they do have the Kyocera Passport KPC650. Most markets will only have download of 100k. In Starkville, MS and maybe the Mississippi coast has EVDO R0 at 700k download. Last I heard for unlimited non-business it is $70 a month and for business it is $60 a month.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    100k sounds good compared to 16.8 dial-up!! GF lives in the boonies so no cable or dsl.
    will have to look into that or at&t's 875u card.

Device(s)
    Nokia 3120
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Thinking about making the switch also. I already have my wife on their unlimited plan and can switch since I am no longer under contract to Cingular/AT&T. But I can't bring myself to pay the price for their equipment since I need to buy a Smartphone or Blackberry. $250 for a Moto-Q when I can get a new Blackjack for $99 from AT&T - just seems unreasonable to me.

Michael

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Yea, there a little steep on price but they don't get all those good deals the big boys get. That unlimited plan was the clincher for me when I signed up last year.
    I keep both CS and AT&T, best of both worlds.

Device(s)
    Palm Centro
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mdblanton
    But I can't bring myself to pay the price for their equipment since I need to buy a Smartphone or Blackberry. $250 for a Moto-Q when I can get a new Blackjack for $99 from AT&T - just seems unreasonable to me.
    Yeah, it's not really Cell South's fault that the manufacturers won't sell them phones as cheap as the big boys because they don't buy in bulk. But you've also got to think, if the At&t phone is $150/mo cheaper, that's a sizeable savings since you're the one who will have to pay the difference. Cell South really needs to start biting the bullet a little more in initial phone price as some other smaller providers have done to compete. That's the only consistent complaint that I hear about them while the network and customer support sounds fantastic as long as you're in a service area and the local unlimited plans are a great option. Depending on your location, you may also be worth your time to see if alltel has EV-DO and serves your location and how their prices compare as they've been building out their EV-DO network rapidly.

Device(s)
    UTStarcom PPC-6700 / HTC Apache
    Carrier(s)
    Cellular South
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by reedacus25
    Since Freddy Flash has started cracking down we might as well take our business elsewhere and start a general Cellular South topic area for everyone so please feel free to join me fleeing the other thread!
    What was Freddy Flash cracking down on? C-South posts in the "regional providers and other providers" forum? Makes me wish I had begged for a dedicated C-South forum months ago....oh wait, I did. Oh well, I'll take what I can get.

w0rdie...if the 6800 is just now in the testers' hot little hands, does that mean we should be able to pick one up at about the same time the 6900 debuts for sprint and vzw?

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    We pretty much had threads going every which way and ending up nowhere near the original topic. If we could get all those folks on CS to show I'm sure we could get dedicated forum. Just ain't enough folks yet.
    Time poor ole w0rdie gets that 6800 from CS they'll probably be in the 7000 series elsewhere.

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 ... LastLast