Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Cellular South thread

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    at&t, Cellular South, Verizon, Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I actually got very comfortable with the suretype keypad and really kinda miss it now.

Device(s)
    HTC Touch
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    Released the ROKR Z6m

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    awesome!!!!!

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Doesn't excite me much. I want the PPC-6800 before I break down and buy the Q just to have something with a Windows OS on it. :-)

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    why didnt they go for the nokia 6275i? that should have been a pretty good seller... as well as the 6265i did i would think a candybar counterpart would be just as good a seller... its too bad nokia dropped out of the CDMA market...

Device(s)
    HTC Touch
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wxguyinms
    Doesn't excite me much. I want the PPC-6800 before I break down and buy the Q just to have something with a Windows OS on it. :-)
    Do us all a favor and send an email to them saying so... ask when the 6800 is scheduled to come out of testing...

https://prodsms.cellularsouth.com/Ta...submission.jsp

Device(s)
    RAZR V9m
    Carrier(s)
    Cellular South
    Feedback Score
    Any word on the RAZR2 V9m?

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score

Holiday discounts?

Anyone heard anything about sales, promotions, new phones, etc. for the day after Thanksgiving or the holiday season in general?

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Not sure on any promo's but I hope they run a full staff tomorrow. I went into CS here in Meridian the other night about 5:15 and was gonna port my number and I waited til almost 6pm and still had no one say one thing to me.....they only had 2 reps in the store and they both took their sweet time with the customers each had. One was doing a new activation and the other was doing an equipment swap and they weren't in any hurry to help any one else. 4-5 people left without being helped as did I........

Device(s)
    HTC Touch
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    Nothing new planned other than a marketing push with print and television advertising.

As for the incompetent retail workers... another side effective of being with such a small carrier. The in-store employees (and the phone CS too for that matter) are to old and/or out of touch with the technology that is their industry to be of more than a little help at any given time.

Device(s)
    Iphone 4
    Carrier(s)
    ST
    Feedback Score

international text messaging with CS?

Guys, can someone help me with this question? A couple of months ago i switched to CS from Cingular/ATT, i have sent my cousins/brothers in Norway several text messages but have not recieved a reply, first of all is this actually getting thru and second of all does it cost me anything extra than the regular text, right now i have the $7.99 unlimited text?
    Thanks
    Rockey

Device(s)
    HTC Touch
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    There is no way for us to tell based on the information you've provided whether or not the messages were actually delivered... perhaps call your family and ask them?

As for the question about cost, no -- the fees are the same. Text messages are basically phone generated emails.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rockey
    Guys, can someone help me with this question? A couple of months ago i switched to CS from Cingular/ATT, i have sent my cousins/brothers in Norway several text messages but have not recieved a reply, first of all is this actually getting thru and second of all does it cost me anything extra than the regular text, right now i have the $7.99 unlimited text?
    Thanks
    Rockey
    it might expedite and help save money if you find out their provider and the sms email address for their provider in norway... instead of sending an actual text message send them an email from your phone... instead of a phone number it would be "[email protected]" and they could reply to you at "[email protected]" and it would most likely be more reliable and quicker that way... give it a shot and see what you can figure out...

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro w/Sense 2.5
    Carrier(s)
    Cellular South x 5
    Feedback Score

Greetings

Hello all,
    Newbie to this forum. Just found out it existed! I'm glad to find somewhere CS is acutally acknowledged. Service here in Southaven area is great. The store on Goodman Rd. has fairly knowledgeable reps. I've used CS for 5 years or more and love the unlimited stuff. I've been on a pda since they came out with cs. actually had one before most of the reps knew what they were!
    Jack

Device(s)
    Motorola G4 Play
    Carrier(s)
    C Spire
    Feedback Score

Evdo Rev A

Cellular South has launched EVDO Rev A in Memphis (News) . Does anybody know if is going to work with the $6 unlimited brew plan. I was in Memphis Sunday and it did not work with my Motorola K1M. The screen only shows 1X. The K1M also does not use the EVDO Rev 0 in Starkville, MS when I am there.

Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 55 ... LastLast