Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65

Thread: Official Cellular South thread

Device(s)
    Samsung Avant, Nexus 5X, Moto G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Project Fi, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Unfortunately, very few CSpire customers use CellMapper.
    Donald Newcomb

Device(s)
    Motorola G4 Play
    Carrier(s)
    C Spire
    Feedback Score
    I am surprised that you can now add a unlimited(25gig LOL) MiFi or tablet to any unlimited plan for $25. It seems that CSpire is going to try and stay competitive with competition.

Device(s)
    Motorola G4 Play
    Carrier(s)
    C Spire
    Feedback Score
    Well C Spire spent $19,453,000 on 11 Licenses and 6 PEAs on the 600 MHZ auction.

Lets hope that this includes all of there current service area to improve the flow of our data even more.

This does seem low compared to this last two auction they bid on. But they did sell a lot of Licenses outside of there current active service area that they won in the past.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S7
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchfry View Post
    Well C Spire spent $19,453,000 on 11 Licenses and 6 PEAs on the 600 MHZ auction.

Lets hope that this includes all of there current service area to improve the flow of our data even more.

This does seem low compared to this last two auction they bid on. But they did sell a lot of Licenses outside of there current active service area that they won in the past.
    Here is where Cspire won spectrum at in the 600mhz auction. http://maps.spectrumgateway.com/cspi...-spectrum.html

Sent from my LG-H872 using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    LG G4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Does Cspire ever roam on Sprint's network or is is all on Verizon? What I was wondering about is if Sprint's CDMA network is shut down in a merger with T-Mobile would that impact Cspire since Spring is part of the CCA's rural network backbone Hub.

Device(s)
    Samsung Avant, Nexus 5X, Moto G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Project Fi, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shilohcane View Post
    Does Cspire ever roam on Sprint's network or is is all on Verizon? What I was wondering about is if Sprint's CDMA network is shut down in a merger with T-Mobile would that impact Cspire since Spring is part of the CCA's rural network backbone Hub.
    I was thinking the same thing. When last we had CSpire the phone always showed "CSpire", so you never knew what network you were actually roaming.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DRNewcomb View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. When last we had CSpire the phone always showed "CSpire", so you never knew what network you were actually roaming.
    Can confirm that CSpire roams on Sprint.

They have access to full B25/B26/B41 roaming, in addition to traditional CDMA roaming.

I do believe that Verizon 1x (not EvDO, except on some really really old PRLs, think RAZR/HTC Diamond old) is still available if Sprint (or other preferred roaming partners like USCC, et al) is not available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Motorola G4 Play
    Carrier(s)
    C Spire
    Feedback Score
    Now that CSpire is offering fixed home internet via there 2300 mhz spectrum can any body that sees it out in the wild give a report on it. I would like to know what the outside antenna and modem looks like mainly.

It looks like it is offered in Greenville, Vicksburg, Columbus, Greenwood, Indianola, West Point, Belzoni and Louisville It seems the reach is about 20 miles from the tower, so it covers a lot of area than listed.

News release
    http://www.fiercewireless.com/wirele...ing-at-25-mbps

CSpire webpage
    https://www.cspire.com/cms/home-serv...home-internet/

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65