Phones
    N95 8gb black (BEST PHONE EVA)
    Razr V3 (sold)
    Sidekick 3 (sold)
    Carrier
    T-MO (cheap)
    Feedback Score

T Mobile Voicemail Number??

Hey everyone, I just got tmobile and Im using my old phone with the service. My problem is I want to setup the one button dial for voicemail but I dont know the number. I had cingular and when I do the hold 1 thing it calls my old ATT voicemail..

I also found out I dont get notified for a new voicemail. I would have to check to see if I got any new voice messages. Anyone know how to fix these things???

Thanks
    Selling:
    Black Razr V3 (Cingular) : $70 (Tons of goodies)

HoFo Feedback

Phone
    Apple iPhone4 32GB (Black)
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I will try to answer your questions to the best of my ability.

I believe the T-Mobile voicemail number is 1-805-MESSAGE. You could also try putting in your own number as the voicemail number and see what happens.

In the voicemail settings menu look to see if notification is on or off. If the setting is off see what happens when you turn it on.
    "The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson" (#179/#4F22); September 21, 1997

Never Forget.

Phones
    Nokia 5310 w/Jabra BT250V handsfree, Nokia 6010, Nokia 6030
    Nokia 6310i, Nokia 8310 (Europe)
    Carrier
    T-Mobile US, Fido, T-Mobile NL, Orange IL
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cg219
    Hey everyone, I just got tmobile and Im using my old phone with the service. My problem is I want to setup the one button dial for voicemail but I dont know the number. I had cingular and when I do the hold 1 thing it calls my old ATT voicemail..

I also found out I dont get notified for a new voicemail. I would have to check to see if I got any new voice messages. Anyone know how to fix these things???

Thanks
    The correct number is +18056377243 and it's wise to use it with the +1 if you're ever outside of North America your voicemail access will always work. + is generated by holding the 0 button on some phones (most) and on Nokia handsets by pressing * rapidly two times.
    Moderator yahoogroups forum T-Mobile-US http://groups.yahoo.com/group/T-Mobile-US

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Sony Xperia Ion AWS HSPA + LTE
    Carriers
    T-Mobile Simple Plan 4 lines (unlimited on one and 2.5GB sharing on another) $130 | 4.5GB MBB
    Feedback Score

Thanks
    under this case, you can dial:
    1. 123 (yes, it's 123)
    2. 805-message or 805-637-7243
    3. your number

Phones
    Nokia 6340i
    Nokia 3585i
    Nokia 5190
    Carriers
    Alltel
    T-mobile ToGo
    Feedback Score

Question check Voicemail from another phone.

How can I check my voice mail from another phone? On my Alltel phone I can do so by calling my Cell number and press the # key while my ourgoing greeting is played. it then asks me for my PIN. I enter it and I can listen to my Voicemails. Can you do the Same wrt T-mobile? I tried it with my T-mobile ToGo voice mail and all it did was skip the rest of my greeting and gave me the beep to leave a message. Can Flexpay Voicemail do this?

I ask as I am going to be using the same phone with both my ToGo SIM and my flexpay SIM. rather not have to change SIM cards just to check the voicemails on both lines.

I am setting up Flexpay in October around th 15th.

Phones
    Nexus One / SE Equinox TM717
    Huawei U8150/Comet
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Call your own number and then I think you press the star key while the greeting is playing. Then key in your password and press #. You can also call the 1-805 MESSAGE number and then put in your own number, etc.

Phone
    Nokia 7370
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sendpaulmailat
    Call your own number and then I think you press the star key while the greeting is playing. Then key in your password and press #. You can also call the 1-805 MESSAGE number and then put in your own number, etc.
    The best thing is to dial your number and press * when you hear your VM greeting. 1805message is a long distant number for most landlines.

Phones
    Nokia 6340i
    Nokia 3585i
    Nokia 5190
    Carriers
    Alltel
    T-mobile ToGo
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sendpaulmailat
    Thanks! It works perfectly both ways.

Phones
    Nokia 6340i
    Nokia 3585i
    Nokia 5190
    Carriers
    Alltel
    T-mobile ToGo
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LilShorty
    The best thing is to dial your number and press * when you hear your VM greeting. 1805message is a long distant number for most landlines.
    Yes but... if you call your T-mobile ToGo number and then press * and then enter your passcode you eat minutes too. Therefore it is a matter of whats less costly. with Cablevision Optimum voice I get unlimited LD therefore its definatly cheaper to call 1-805-message.

Feedback Score

Thanks

Hey man it's time to move to the next level of voicemail .... try www.youmail.com is the coolest thing.... since nightclub strippers!!!