Thread: Razr v3xx bluetooth access code and car hands free

Phones
    Razr V3xx
    Razr V3
    Carrier
    Cingular/ATT
    Feedback Score

Razr v3xx bluetooth access code and car hands free

My car has built in bluetooth support and I cannot get my Razr v3xx working (previously had Razr v3 working fine). The car system assume that there is an access code, but I have not been able to find how to enter the bluetooth access code on the v3xx. On the phone if I power up bluetooth and select 'Find me' the car never finds the phone because it is looking for a bluetooth device with an access code. Any suggestions?
    Thanks

Phones
    Razr V3xx
    Razr V3
    Carrier
    Cingular/ATT
    Feedback Score
    Additional Info: I have also tried to find the car bluetooth from the phone now that I found where the "Look for Devices" is hidden. It used to be (on V3) under Settings-> Connections->Bluetooth, but I found it by viewing a contact in my address book and then going to Options->Send Contact->Bluetooth. However, when I select the look for devices from the phone, after I have gone to the car menu to tell it to add a phone, I still don't get it to link. The car bluetooth still works with the old phone so bluetooth does not appear to be broken. Also, the phone bluetooth appears to find other bluetooth devices so that seems to be working OK as well. Still looking for any suggestions.