Thread: TFSIMT5 Sim Cards

Phone
    Tracfone
    Carrier
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score

TFSIMT5 Sim Cards

I recently purchased some TFSIMT5 sim cards on ebay thinking that they were the TFSIMC4 sim cards...can anybody tell me what I have (TFSIMT5) and also what are they worth ?...
    can anyone tell me what the difference is in the Tracfone (TF64SIMC4) sim card and the (TFSIMC4) sim cards and are they interchangeable with each other in the Motorola Tracfones ?
    Where can I get some TF64SIMC4 sim cards in quantity?
    I have looked on ebay and searched on GOOGLE but have had no luck on these sim cards....can anyone tell me why?
    Thanks...

Phone
    Motorola C261
    Carrier
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    T5 is T-Mobile. They have less coverage than AT&T (C4) and are a little more strict on MMS and other nice features. AT&T is the preferred GSM provider for TF. A 64 SIM card has 64k of data and I think is enabled for new things like 3G, if TF ever uses it. The regular SIM cards are older and hold less data and don't support as much... apparently. Tracfone SIM cards don't work like regular SIM cards, you can't switch them out into different phones, they are tied to one phone - but yes, you can use them with any GSM tracfone.

I don't know where or why you would find TF SIM cards in bulk... are you by chance named Patty?

Phone
    Tracfone
    Carrier
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score

I'm not Patty...TFSIMT5 sim cards

Thanks for the info AdmiralSpock...
    Sorry,no I'm not Patty.... Can anybody tell me what these TFSIMT5 sim cards that I have are worth ?.....I have also been looking on ebay to see if I can find out approximately what these cards that I have are worth but with no luck there either

Anybody know where all these people on ebay are getting these Tracfones that they are selling 3 to 5 at a time?.... it seems that there is no end to the supply because I see the same people selling them on ebay every day (I have asked some of them but they don't want to tell me (a Rival) anything about their secrets)...
    Is there a wholesaler somewhere where you can buy Tracfones in bulk?
    Where are they getting all these Tracfone prepaid minute cards that they have listed up for bid on ebay....there are hundreds of them listed every day on ebay so is there a bulk "wholesaler" where you can buy them wholesale for resale ?

anybody got any ideas...if you don't want to post a reply here you can send the info to me at my email address <bogator@netscape.com> with (TRACFONE SECRETS) in the subject line...
    Thanks......

Phone
    Tracfone
    Carrier
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    AdmiralSpock you asked me why I wanted to find TF SIM cards in bulk...
    I buy & Sell used Trackfones, (the Motorola Tracfone V170 flip fones) on ebay and at the local flea markets and to activate them with a new number you have to have a new sim card (TF64SIMC4)...I don't want to pay a couple of dollars each for a new sim card (besides the fact that you can't find any of the (TF64SIMC4) sim cards anywhere on ebay or otherwise!..) if I can locate them in bulk ,I would only pay 3 or 4 cents each by buying them in bulk...I am trying to hold my cost of each fone down as low as possible for resale....the Motorola Tracfone V170 only costs $29.95 new at Walmart so I can't put too much money into them when I buy them for resale....

when you have problems with your Tracfone and you call Tracfone technical service they ask you to go to your "prepaid" screen and at the "code entry mode" they give you a bunch of numbers to punch in...anybody know what the code is that gives you you extra minutes ?...No,it is not the 5 digit number that you put in when you buy a new airtime card...it is about 15 digits long and includes *s & #s .... the last time I called Tracfone I forgot to write them down as I was entering them and don't remember what they told me they were....anyway when you lose your minutes for some reason and you call them and complain and say that you had so many minutes they give you these special numbers to enter into the "code entry mode" and it will restore your lost or missing minutes or it will extend your due date....anybody know what they are...if not I guess I will just have to copy them down the next time they give them to me....Thanks

Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    There are no codes for extra minutes in the way you are thinking. Their computers generate airtime codes based on your ESN/IMEI + SIM serial; they are unique and one time use only.
    Castrol EDGE 5W-30 is my drug of choice.

Primary: Galaxy Note 3 and LG F6: 5 lines, 1x $15 5GB data, 2x $5 Android web, 1x $2.99 T-Zones, corp discount + $10/mo loyalty discount = $93/mo tax inclusive
    Secondary: iPhone 4 & Optimus Dynamic II: TracFone (Verizon); Galaxy Epic: RingPlus (Sprint)
    Tablet: iPad Mini Retina w/ T-Mobile 4G LTE