Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: HTC Mogul Vs. Touch??

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmann245
    I went from the ppc 6600 to the ppc 6700 then to the touch and now im with the ppc 6800. i got the touch after reading up on it between that and the mogul and thought the touch was a better choice. well for my job i use the heck out of my phone and text messaging is a must. i could not stand the touch and the tiny keyboard. yes you can change to the bigger keys keyboard but its set up the same as a regular cell phone's key pad so i had to use the T9 texting. i realized real quick i needed the keyboard that the 6600 and the 6700 had so i decided to switch to the ppc 6700 again until i had the funds to switch to the 6800. well luckily the 6700 i got had a serious volume issue when trying to hear people talk during the phone conversation. i took it to sprint as i have insurance on it and they said they had to switch it for the touch. immediately i said no. i told them i would take the mogul but not the touch. they said in order to do that they had to get permission from god knows who to do that. well they switched it out to the mogul and i absolutely love it. i have not had any of the problems people talk about. i love how it is almost half the thickness of the 6700. i love the fact that it has free sprint navigation as the touch did not. i have installed a butt load of games and applications on it and didnt even put a dent in the memory. i love how the keyboard is spring loaded and holds the keyboard closed while it is on my belt clip. the 6700 would always open up while i walked around. overall there were issues with the touch that i didnt like but with the mogul i have no complaints.

i thought it was weird that sprint was going to give me a touch without question but when i said no i would take the mogul there was a problem as they said they werent allowed to do that. makes me think right there that the mogul for some reason must be better than the touch or more expensive or something. im just glad they gave me the one i wanted and didnt stick me with another touch that i dont like.
    Well I am glad you found what works for you.. I liked both the Touch and the Mogul.. I am a heavy texter too but sliding the keyboard out got utterly annoying lol.. Also theres other things I didnt like with the mogul.. dont get me wrong the mogul is a FANTASTIC phone! I would take it in a heart beat if i didnt have the Touch.. The touch works better for me because its always in my front pocket because I dont use belt clips and its not a work phone.. its just my normal cell phone
    iPhone 3GS Jailbroken 3.0
    Follow me on Twitter!

Email [email protected] for help with iPhone/iPod's, Smartphone's, and Computer's! I will get back to you ASAP

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8310-ATT
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dette
    You want TouchFlo on your Mogul?
    Here you go.. Download.. Install.. Soft Reset and then you will have finger scrolling and the cube app.. TouchFlo

http://www.mediafire.com/?ljcdpz9ad1f

Thanks Dette! But one quick question how do you do a soft reset? Thanks in advance.
    -zack

Device(s)
    Blackberry 8310-ATT
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Whats up with when you have the cube pulled up and you tap on the picture to call them. It takes you to the detailed contact screen and you have to tap on the number to call them. On the touch it started calling them instantly as soon as you touch the picture. Is there a way to fix that? Thanks for the download I really like it. Thanks in advance.
    -zack

Device(s)
    BLU Studio 5.0 S II
    Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    I love my wife's Mogul. I like being able to view webpages while standing on a dealer lot. Carsurvey.org is my favorite, very text based, not a lot of pictures, looks good on the screen, kept me from buying a 2003 Sentra that could have been a nightmare (they started making the Sentra in Mexico in 2001, quality--)

Device(s)
    Samsung MM-A800
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I have the Htc Diamond and I hate it I don't know If I should get the Mogul or the Htc Touch Pro
    A Woman Needs A Reason To Cheat, While A Man Needs A Reason Not To....Translation.....Stay On Your Job!!

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint PCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mstyra4u
    I have the Htc Diamond and I hate it I don't know If I should get the Mogul or the Htc Touch Pro
    Maybe there are some Mogul lovers that would disagree but that is like choosing between a computer that is 2 months or one that is 2 years old.
    Last edited by Skylinepilot; 02-05-2009 at 10:17 PM.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylinepilot
    Maybe there are some Mogul lovers that would disagree but that is like choosing between a computer that is 2 months or one that is 2 years old.
    haha yeah.. i have the touch pro now but i am going to be getting the iphone because i am sick of sprint... anyways.. get the touch pro.. way better then the mogul unless you dont wanna spend the money then the mogul would be just fine

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5