Phone
    Recently threw away 300 lbs of phones.
    Carriers
    CrIcKeT
    nOtHiNbUtCrIcKeT
    Feedback Score

DIRECT toll-free number for Cricket Tech. Support

866-938-2797

tired of waiting through endless automated prompts only to be rerouted back to the start...well say "no more!!!" to that **** ...here is a toll free # that goes straight to a technician with no automated bull...

866-938-2797

if this was helpful then hit me a thnx...i have none b/c i'm the biggest noob on hofo...lol
    Last edited by amoamare; 11-14-2007 at 12:26 AM. Reason: LET THE SWEAR FILTER DO ITS JOB
    QUESTIONS BELONG IN THREADS, NOT IN PMs!!!

I am no longer an active participant of this forum. Please do not PM me expecting to receive a response.

Phone
    Motorola Droid
    Carrier
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Awesome. This will save me hours of BS and I will be able to understand the person on the other line. Its funny (not really) how you call 1-800-cricket put in you date of birth and so on, get a person on the line and have to do the same **** over and then the guy cant speak a lick of english or sounds like a robot with a bad echo and does not know **** about the services provided by the company he is working for. Thanks randomwit for sharing this piece of treasure for us cricket users. I was this - close to paying another $50 for quality customer service from another service provider because of the lack of knowledge and english skills cricket provides. Maybe this number will save me a few bucks and a bit of sanity when I have to call cricket again.

Phones
    Omnia i910 with EVDO/MMS!
    USB720 Pantech UM150 Usb modems w/ EVDO
    Samsung Fin (almost have wap, tethering already)
    Carriers
    Cricket!
    Just Unlimited.
    Feedback Score

Thank You!!!!

I change my ESN so much, that they shut off my ability to talk to a cust. rep. through 611 or 1-800-CRICKET often (something like if you get to talk to a rep 7 times within 30 days, they only let you access automated sytem). Plus they fail to realize they get $15 2/3 of the time they talk to me.

THIS GETS AROUND THAT!!! I currently can't talk to a rep through the regular numbers but this one works!!! I can't thank you enough!

Quote: I'm a phone hustla!
    Latest Exploits:

--Samsung OMNIA with WAP/MMS/EVDO
    --Verizon Centro with WAP and Outgoing MMS.
    --USB720 USB Modem Full Tutorial
    --Samsung U410 and A870 Tutorial with WAP and MMS Works to get MMS on Juke too! WAP not supported
    --LG VX10000 Tutorial with WAP and MMS
    --LG VX8800 Tutorial with WAP and MMS

Next Hijack: Chocolate 3, Touch Pro, Treo 800W

Phone
    Carriers
    CrIcKeT
    nOtHiNbUtCrIcKeT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by stevekice
    I change my ESN so much, that they shut off my ability to talk to a cust. rep. through 611 or 1-800-CRICKET often (something like if you get to talk to a rep 7 times within 30 days, they only let you access automated sytem). Plus they fail to realize they get $15 2/3 of the time they talk to me.

THIS GETS AROUND THAT!!! I currently can't talk to a rep through the regular numbers but this one works!!! I can't thank you enough!

that's how i got this #...i couldn't get through to a rep via the normal #...it just says "all reps are busy now, our automated service is designed to serve you" blah blah blah...WTF?!!!...so i finally went ape $%!T on a rep one day and refused to call back and he was evidently not the type to hang up so he gave me this #...FREAKIN SCORE!!!

forkin cricket...lol

Carrier
    Page Plus x 2 lines
    Feedback Score
    yeah, thats the number to leap's in house CS.
    I used it to activate a jump line the other day, didnt even think about using it for my cricket account.

are you sure its 7 times in 30 days?
    i think the threshold is lower then that.
    maybe 3 or 4 times per billing cycle.

usually, when i need to call them, i use my line first, until it starts looping me, then i hang up and punch my wife's line on the same account
    Disclaimer: If this is an answer to a TECHNICAL QUESTION, then MY ANSWER is correct, even if its contradicting something that a tech support rep, or anyone else said. I am not giving you the answer YOU WANT, I'll give you the answer I know is CORRECT.
    If this is about CARRIER POLICY, then you should probably be aware that carriers change their policy unexpectedly, and inexplicably. Even if the answer is correct when posted, it could very well be wrong in a day, or week.

Phones
    6275i
    8900 curve
    Carriers
    cricket
    Feedback Score
    7 times in a rolling 35 day period

Phones
    Omnia i910 with EVDO/MMS!
    USB720 Pantech UM150 Usb modems w/ EVDO
    Samsung Fin (almost have wap, tethering already)
    Carriers
    Cricket!
    Just Unlimited.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by simple3
    7 times in a rolling 35 day period
    That's what it was. Well it doesn't matter anymore does it!!!! YAY!

Phone
    Carriers
    CrIcKeT
    nOtHiNbUtCrIcKeT
    Feedback Score

free 411 directory assistance NO advertisements!!!

602-458-8888

here is a number in case you do not have unlimited 411 on your account and the 800-free-411 (800-373-3411) has too many annoyong advertisements for you:

602-458-8888

this number is from AZ but i have tried it here in TX and it works fine...pass it out to all your friends...

*this was originally posted by SoloCon here:

http://howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1276903
    Last edited by randomwit; 11-15-2007 at 10:40 PM. Reason: stay on topic...lol

Phones
    HTC Touch PRO 2
    MOTOROLA DROID
    Carriers
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by randomwit
    I LOVE CRICKET!!!!! they are the only ones with an affordable rate plan...and with no contract, you can't ask for a better cervix...well, their customer cervix is kinda bad but that should be a little better thanks to this thread...

i love to say cervix instead of service...ever since the patch adams movie...

i guess if there is ever any more useful info added to this thread it will have to get bump b/c i'm just blah blah blah all over the place...

i love blah blah blah...

forkers...

way to stay on topic.....
    Code Name:Healthman345
    Quote: "Hacker For Life"
    Latest Exploit: HTC Touch Pro 2 and HTC Imagio full mms and web AND GPS!
    Next Exploits:
    Motorola Droid

Catch me on AIM :Gmasternip

1,000 Post 2/9/08

Feedback Score
    i work @ cricket, and thats definitely not "leap's in house CS." its just the billing dept & most the time ur going to get someone in the phillippines anyways

Phones
    Audiovox XV6700 - Cricket
    cricket - mafia . com
    Carriers
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by randomwit
    602-458-8888

here is a number in case you do not have unlimited 411 on your account and the 800-free-411 (800-373-3411) has too many annoyong advertisements for you:

602-458-8888

this number is from AZ but i have tried it here in TX and it works fine...pass it out to all your friends...

*this was originally posted by SoloCon here:

http://howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1276903

1-800-goog-411.

Free, and better than any other 411 provider.

Phone
    Motorola RAZR2 V9m
    Carrier
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dro0
    i work @ cricket, and thats definitely not "leap's in house CS." its just the billing dept & most the time ur going to get someone in the phillippines anyways
    LOL too funny!!!
    You could get one of the centers here!!!

Phones
    XV6600
    Mogul (PPC6800)
    Carriers
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    I don't know if it's helpful or not but in the long drawn out process of trying to port my number out from Cricket , the one employee who called me back left the following # on my caller ID :614-652-6696

When I called back at that number it was answered immediately by a rep saying "Cricket Operations" (in perfect unaccented English) no menus or numbers to push. He also got pretty annoyed and told me I wasn't suppose to have that number. Oh well, here it is.

Phone
    Carriers
    CrIcKeT
    nOtHiNbUtCrIcKeT
    Feedback Score
    thanks for the #

Phone
    Motorola Q
    Carrier
    Cricket, EVDO-MMS
    Feedback Score