Thread: Cell Phone Stores in Las Vegas, NV

Phone
    Sony Ericsson Xperia X1i (HTC Kovsky)
    Carrier
    Rogers (Canada) | Vodaphone (Australia) | M1 (Singapore) | AIS One-2-Call (Thailand) | AT&T (USA)
    Feedback Score

Talking Cell Phone Stores in Las Vegas, NV

Hello people's

Long time no talkie to a whole lad of y'all..um..um...i think i've offically lost, but then again I never had it in the first place.

So yeah, on Christmas Day, my family and I are going to fly out to Vegassssssss! for a few days...and well I am planning on buying a TyTN II, and will do so through superiorgadgets, but I just wanted to know if there are any stores in Vegas which will cater to my lust for PDA Phones and smartphones in general (of course unlocked).

I tried a search in the marketplace for "Las Vegas" and came up with nothing...so I just wanted to make sure that I didnt miss something.

Thanks guys!

Phones
    ppc6800
    ax8600
    v710
    Carriers
    alltel
    Feedback Score
    what service provider or is that the whole "unlocked" thing. There is bookoo sprint/nextel's here, also verizon, AT&T, T-mobile, and misc. places. I am sure someone has your desired phone, unlocked may be another issue. But there are cell phone places EVERYWHERE here. Also, if you think you can talk a good deal and dont mind used........pawn shops!

Phones
    Nokia N95 8GB HP IPAQ 614
    HTC XV7501
    Motorola Q9H
    Carriers
    3 Sweden
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Im going there in January. Anyone know a place to purchase a touch dual there?

Phones
    Treo Pro
    HTC Touch
    Treo 750
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    phonesouce-usa.com is located in Las Vegas. Not sure if they have a walk-in store there though...