Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: HTC Cube launcher + TouchFlo

Device(s)
    HTC Diamond
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

HTC Cube launcher + TouchFlo

Anyone wanting to have the Touch Cube and TouchFlo on their device, I highly recommend checking out this app, works GREAT! Thanks to Poorly Duck for posting, and the original developers over at XDA-developers.com

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=11954

To install:
    1. Download the two zip files from the first post in the link
    2. copy both CAB files to your device (my documents folder)
    3. Through File Explorer on your device, click the CAB file of the audio manager in your My Documents folder and allow it to install to your device
    4. Soft reset
    5. Same as step 3, just click the cube CAB file instead (YOU MUST INSTALL TO DEVICE NOT STORAGE CARD!)
    6. Soft reset

NOTE: if you want to just use windows media player instead of HTC audio manager, you dont have to download the audio manager file, just simply go into Cube Settings in Program files and under the media hub tab, just change the audio to windows media in the first drop down box

Changing of all paths to launch the program you want are to be done in Cube Settings and you must wait about 30 seconds after you make a change before you soft reset or the setting wont save (really annoying lol)

if you have any questions feel free to post them here and I'll try to help u out

Feedback Score
    works great thanks mang

Device(s)
    T-Mobile G1
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    just installed both on my t-mobile wing and nothing still lookes like my t-mobile wing it says cannot read existing settings is htc touchflo installed then after the cube settings opens if i close it to save it says cannot save weather settings is htc home page installedand could not save aplauncher settings in registry..... what is the deal....

Device(s)
    HTC Touch Cruise
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    [QUOTE=IMPEREAL]just installed both on my t-mobile wing and nothing/QUOTE]

Is that a touch-screen device? Seems it would have to be to run TouchFLO ...

Device(s)
    T-Mobile G1
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    yes the wing is touch screen i got that part covered.....

Device(s)
    T-Mobile G1
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    got it to work but i only have 3 sides to the cube, no home screen with the weather and time and all that. any ideas on how to fix???

Device(s)
    HTC Diamond
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by IMPEREAL
    got it to work but i only have 3 sides to the cube, no home screen with the weather and time and all that. any ideas on how to fix???
    you need the cab file for HTC Home Plug, its the today screen plugin that gives you the Kaiser/touch look. It's seperate from the cube and touchflo
    but the only downside is that it still wont be one of the sides of the cube

DL from here

Device(s)
    Galaxy Nexus(Unlocked)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    We are getting 2 of the HTC Hermes on sunday and just saw this post... i tried the provided links but keep coming up Cannot find server... are there any other links i can try or somewhere i can read up on the TouchFlo?

Device(s)
    XV6800
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    anyone else have problems with the cube? When I am trying to scroll down a webpage or playing a game, the cube app opens up or closes my current program depending on if I try and scroll up or down...

Device(s)
    XV6800
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eblank8
    anyone else have problems with the cube? When I am trying to scroll down a webpage or playing a game, the cube app opens up or closes my current program depending on if I try and scroll up or down...
    I just installed it a few hours ago and haven't played around with it too much yet, but I am having the same problem...

Device(s)
    HTC Diamond
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eblank8

the cube works from gestures, if you want a program excluded there is a document in program files\touch Flo and there is an exclusions list in it, just type in the program u want to the exclusions list (anyone using S2U2 this is a must!) and the cube wont be launched from withtin that program.

and scrolling must be done near the center of the screen. How it works is there are two areas, one is a rectangle in the middle of the screen and the other is the area outside that rectangle(the edges of the acreen). if you swipe from the outside of the rectangle into it (in any of the four directions (down to up, left to right, etc) it opens the cube. If you sipe inside the rectangle area, it scrolls

Device(s)
    Samsung Behold
    Carrier(s)
    Voicestream
    Feedback Score
    works good on wing??????

anybody have luck installing touchflo to wing..

i already have htc home installed... what do i need to do to get touchflo on there/
    FREE cellphone minutes! The simplest , most inexpensive (free) way to get minutes and ringtones! CLICK HERE

Device(s)
    Moto Q
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Anyone have it working on a 6700 with flashed to WM6? I've not been able to find a confirmation anywhere.

Nevermind, I found it here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...highlight=cube
    Last edited by ruindpzzle; 12-04-2007 at 02:43 PM.

Device(s)
    Samsung Behold
    Carrier(s)
    Voicestream
    Feedback Score
    i have cube installed, home installed, but i dont see any cube? how do i work it lol

Device(s)
    Moto Q
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    swipe your finger across the screen, try from about the lower middle to the top, and if that doesn't launch it, try from left to right.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast