Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: HTC Cube launcher + TouchFlo

Feedback Score
    I thought there only were 3 sides to the "cube". How can I get more, and what are they? I've only been able to use the speed dials, picture/video/etc, and Bluetooth on/off, airplane mode, activesync, etc. sides.

Device(s)
    Tmo G2x, Gtab 7inch
    Carrier(s)
    cricket
    Feedback Score
    Head over to http://www.PPCgeeks.com

They have threads that show you how to get a 4th side to the cube. If you get it to work post your results and tell us how it works and looks. 8)
    Code Name: fabricated_hero
    Quote: "I came here to chew bubble gum and crack phones...and im all out of bubble gum."

Latest Exploits:
    --Palringo IM crack
    --M2D 6800 ROM
    --WM6.5 6900 ROM

Next Hijacks:
    --The truck that delivers the Phones...LOL
    --That blonde at the end of the bar. lol

Feedback Score
    I'm still working on getting my phone fixed, and find out if it's gonna happen or not tomorrow. If not, I'll be looking for a new Touch, as I need the info I've backed up from mine... Also, there's no other phone I want from Bell right now, really. I was going to buy a Diamond or Pro, until I found out Bell is gay and locks out any ESM not sold through them at some point...

Anyways, as soon as I get my phone, I'll be working on getting a 6.1 version loaded, GPS unlocked, new side to the cube, etc. Seeing as I no longer have a warranty, as Bell ruined my phone (broke the void sticker), I'll be playing around with it.

Device(s)
    xv6800
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Does HTC Cube launcher work w/ wm6.1?

Feedback Score

Lightbulb How to map Touchflo Photos application laucher to S2V

I am using HTC Touch P3452, and have downloaded S2V as Photo lauching application.. Now when I use the TouchFLO, and press the Photo, it goes to the default HTC photo application , but I wish to use S2V as the default application... Can someone guide me on how to do this...

Thanks
    Dilip

Feedback Score
    I know im a little behind the times now, but i just got a xv6800 as it is one of the last few phones that do not need a data plan from verizon. I installed the cube and audio, my question is: a)do i need the audio if i will use WMP? b)i thought with touchflo you can scroll the contacts similar to an iphone, how come I can't?

Thanks!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4