Phones
    HTC Trophy
    HTC Trophy
    HTC Imagio
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Forgot Backup Assistant Pin?

I just got a new phone and thought this would be the perfect chance to use the backup assistant, but i cant remember what the pin is how do i go about getting my pin if i forgot it? im pretty sure i got the right one but it seems like its not working? how do you recover your pin number?

Phones
    Tour
    Droid X2
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    follow the prompts on back up assistant that says forgot password. i think you hit # and it tells you your password.

Phones
    HTC Trophy
    HTC Trophy
    HTC Imagio
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    when i try to hit pound on the voyager's keypad nothing happens i saw that prompt there but it doesnt work?

Phone
    Cylon Droid Communicator
    Carrier
    New Caprica Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Can't you just download the program and click forgot password and then it will send your password via text message?
    Keep all PHONE discussion within the Verizon Phone Discussion sub forum. We will close/move threads without notice if you do not follow the the VZW forum rules. Report inappropriate posts by clicking on the red triangle in the upper right hand corner of any post, or the orange triangle in the bottom left for Premium members.

Phones
    A phone
    with buttons
    'n stuff
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Wireless: BlackBerry7130e/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105 UP.Browser/5.0.3.3)

www.backupassistant.com

Phones
    HTC Trophy
    HTC Trophy
    HTC Imagio
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    i got it to work i ended up deleting it and redownloading the program then the pound key worked