1) 8GB Internal Memory
3) Full-service GPS
4) Dual QWERTY and Numeric keypad like the Ocean, but thinner
5) 6 hours talk time 14 days standby
6) Full browser
7) Push e-mail
8) More customization options for the phone and UI
9) 3.2 mp autofocus camera with dual LED flash
I'd like to see the American Helio site look nearly as good as the Korean pages. The Korean site is much more exciting, the designs on every page are FAR nicer than the American side. The downloads page is far more attractive than that cheezy image of the phones with games on their screens... and not only did the American site update that image to sport the new phones, but they made a whole new one altogether-- and I love how the Ocean pops out of the picture, but the other phones on top get cut off. I guess I shouldn't be complaining about the designing efforts. It just doesn't look good, that's all.
If you go to the korean family plan page, it shows you Helio compared to VZW and ATT, and the Korean site is all in all much nicer and useful. Too bad I don't speak Korean...
I see a few features for the SKT part of Helio too, that the American's do not get.
I really, truely, deeply do not understand how things happen this way or why.
And of course i'd like to see video calling. Don't know why that hasn't been done either.
Here's my wishes. Ok, what do I want? I want my Ocean to be an iPhone. I don't mean look and touchscreen and such, I just want one simple thing fixed and I would be very content with this device. I want the music player to be good, and by that I mean for starters it should be able to run in the background so I can txt, IM, email, whatever, play a game even without having to turn off the music. Second, It would be nice if it didn't have to update the library every time I wanted to use it. On a 2g card this takes what seems to be forever, which is not how long I want to wait to listen to music. It would be great if the music player could always somehow be in the background regardless of use using very little resources but always keeping the playlist current so when I want to I can just open the player and listen to some tunes. Just two simple things would greatly increase the usability of this otherwise very confident device. Multitasking=ocean supremecy! And I know it seems like beating a dead horse but I feel the more people voice their opinions the more Helio will listen in the programming of their next device please.
I agree with almost everything you guys posted so far, this is my own take:
1) Bluetooth Tethering, I purchased this phone because i was told i could tether it to my lappy and i could do away with my broadband card... Foolish of me to believe without doing the research first....
2) Maybe this exists but i cannot find it anywhere: I would like to be able to have 1 background for Portrait mode and another for landscape. I thought i saw it once, but i must have been mistaken...
Well thats it for me, otherwise i love my new phone, I just upgraded from a Motorola i580 with Nextel, and feel like i was the only one that still had that phone and Nextel... Oh Well, Have a good one!
[QUOTE=the_3rd]These are for the Ocean...
1) A freaking regular browser that allows html/flash/etc natively!
2) Speakerphone the you can HEAR ( or at least mod, like the Treo's)
3) USB interface of some sort (mini, etc)
4) Ability to create your own software W/O having to become a registered helio developer (which I am doing anyway).
5) Standard SD slot
6) Wifi capabilities
7) Extended battery (same size, but higher cap using the new battery technologies out there, or larger size and really thin pliable kind that clicks onto the back of the device with space for the speakerphone.
I think that is it for now that I can think of...anything else missing? :9thumbs:[hear herer]