What if I forget my pass code?
In order to install your new Voicemail greeting you will need your Account PIN (vKey) and your voicemail passcode (voicemail PIN #). Keep in mind that they might not be the same number.
Since your passcode is private, we can't just give it out. But you can find it yourself by following these steps:
1. Press and hold the 1 key on your phone (the 2-dot button on the Vox) - this will call into the voicemail system.
2. If you have saved messages, you will need to press the "*" button (this takes you to the voicemail main menu), now go to step #4.
3. If you do not have any saved messages do not press "*" (this will hang up the call) just go to step #4.
4. Once at the voicemail main menu, press "3" for "personal options."
5. Next press "2" for "administrative options."
6. Then press "1" to turn your passcode (voicemail PIN #) option ON or OFF. This feature allows you to bypass entering your passcode when checking new messages. By turning this feature off, you'll have your passcode read to you - write it down!
- If your passcode was OFF, then press "1" twice to turn it ON and OFF again.
- If your passcode was ON then press "1" to turn it OFF.
7. Once again, when your passcode option is turned OFF, your Voicemail PIN will be repeated to you. Write this down. This is what you'll need to order your Voice Greeting.
8. If you want, you can then turn your passcode back ON by pressing "2" again, then press "1". This will allow you to check your voicemail messages without entering the passcode in the future.
If you're really stuck, call Virgin Mobile At Your Service at 1-888-322-1122, or dial *VM from your Virgin Mobile phone, and one of our advisors will help you out.