Wifi Profiles for Windows Mobile 5.0 and 6.0 Professional.
Version 0.0.3. EN - Alfa
1) Serious bug in profile switching removed (thanks to OneSolo bug report)
Version 0.0.2. EN - Alfa, initial releaseV
1) Create and apply wifi profile.
2) Apply profile without soft reset.
3) Automatic discovery of wlan (wifi) adapter.
4) Fast switch to DHCP settings from menu.
5) Automatic turn off/on wifi adapter.
6) Create new profile based on existing profile.
1) On some devices You must first turn on wifi "manually" from connection manager after soft reset (device driver is not loaded/activated). But process of applying profile still works correctly - only wifi is not turned on from WiFi Profiles application. Will be handled in new releases.
1) Outlook SMTP server switching.
2) Location triggered switching.
3) Today plugin.
4) Finger friendly profile selection. Better UI for IP address, data validation. Progress info when applying profile.
1) Download CAB (WifiProfilesInstall.CAB).
2) Copy WifiProfilesInstall.CAB to Your device.
3) Run WifiProfilesInstall.CAB.
Important: Please respect - You must download the cab from the location mentioned above. Redistribution of the CAB IS NOT ALLOWED. Thank You.
Donations are welcome
Version 0.0.0.4 MultiLanguage (Alfa)
1) Multilanguage support.
2) Http proxy for Pocket IE (Global wide proxy) - wifi network (ssid) should be connected to work (profile) in wlan/wifi settings (Start -> Settings-> Connections -> wifi/wlan). Application adds new connection with proxy to device. In menu and in profile is option for proxy reset. BTW: I really hate ConnMgr and it's poor documentation.
3) Set power mode for wifi adapter in profile or manually from menu (Normal - save battery, Unattended - drain battery).
4) New option in profile - run arbitrary program with command line after application of profile and available connection to wifi network (detect valid network name - SSID). When connection is not detected after 20 seconds predefined timeout (some drivers doesńt report SSID), program will be still executed. In next version I'm going to add UI for program selection without need of current path to exe manual typing.
5) Shortcuts for profile. Format: (Path to exe)" <concrete profile name>"
Example: "\Storage Card\Program Files\RStein\WifiProfiles\RStein.WifiProfiles3.exe " MyCoffeeHevenProfile
Shortcut above apply profile named MyCoffeeHevenProfile followed by application exit.
6) Support for installation to SD Card.
7) New option in profile "Enable wifi" (after applying profile).
8) When DHCP in profile has value 'YES', unused options are not visible.