You are responsible to safeguard your Device, and for the use of your Device and the Services by you and any other persons, except as provided under Section 17 above. You shall not use or allow others to use the Service or your Device if such use:
* is for, or results in, any illegal, abusive, annoying or offensive activities, including making available offensive content, the commission or encouragement of a criminal offence, stalking, harassment, spamming, disrupting or interfering with the Internet, any network, computers or other devices, transmission of a virus or other harmful component, defamation, intellectual property infringement, or interference with other clients' service;
* consumes excessive network capacity in Bell's reasonable opinion, or causes our network, or our ability to provide services to others, to be adversely affected;
* is for multi-media streaming, voice over Internet protocol or any other application which uses excessive network capacity that is not made available to you by Bell;
* is to operate an email, web, news, chat or other service.
* You shall not threaten, abuse or harass any Bell employee or representative. You shall not commit, attempt, to commit, or allow others to commit or attempt to commit, any fraud against Bell including fraudulently obtaining Services or Devices, or transforming outbound communications into incoming communications or otherwise fraudulently avoiding applicable charges, and shall not otherwise abuse flat rate or unlimited use plans, or allow others to do so. You shall not resell, transfer, distribute, share or exploit for commercial purposes any Service or engage in or allow any alteration, copying, reproduction of or tampering with electronic serial numbers or other identification, signalling or transmission functions or components of your Device. In addition, you must follow all other service regulations issued or adopted by us. Bell may immediately suspend or terminate all or part of your Services and this Agreement if you breach any of these "Use of Service" provisions.