Thread: Nokia 8600 reply/send problems.

Feedback Score

Nokia 8600 reply/send problems.

I just got my luna the other day, and I'm currently having problems sending and replying to text messages.

I'm currently with T-mobile and message center is set to +12063130004. When trying to send/reply to messages, I always get the message "Message sending failed. Sending not allowed." According to the message details, it says "failed, Message sending rejected by SIM card, Delivery status: Delivery failed." I can receive messages, but never able to send/reply.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this?

Thanks in Advance

Phone
    Samsung Vibrant
    Carrier
    T-Mobile, the only one
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Nokia 6133: Nokia6133/2.0 (05.60) Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Quote Originally Posted by phokin9
    I just got my luna the other day, and I'm currently having problems sending and replying to text messages.

I'm currently with T-mobile and message center is set to +12063130004. When trying to send/reply to messages, I always get the message "Message sending failed. Sending not allowed." According to the message details, it says "failed, Message sending rejected by SIM card, Delivery status: Delivery failed." I can receive messages, but never able to send/reply.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this?

Thanks in Advance
    So, it happens only when using this phone? Have you tried a different phone and had the same problem?
    Israel.

Feedback Score
    yes, this has happend only on this phone. I've had a samsung D500 and the text messaging works fine.

Phone
    Samsung Vibrant
    Carrier
    T-Mobile, the only one
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Nokia 6133: Nokia6133/2.0 (05.60) Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Check the message settings. Are the messages being sent using packet data? Make sure it says "NO"... And while you're at it, make sure the option that says reply via same center is set to "NO"... Nothing else comes to mind for now...