Thread: unlocked my iphone but i don't get my provider signal

Feedback Score

Unhappy unlocked my iphone but i don't get my provider signal

hello guys i had my phone working fine until one day it erased all my contacts so i decided to restore phone completely and unlock the phone again. i restored my phone and unlocked the phone but for some reason, my phone doesnt get signal.. i get the 4 littler dots on the phone but no signal. any idea.. my phone is on 1.1.1 and 4.2.13 firmware. ? any ideas.

ps: i have tmobile sim card and it working since i tested with another phone

Phones
    Nokia N73
    iPhone 4 32GB
    Carrier
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    what did you use to unlcok your phone?

Feedback Score
    i used the anysim and then i try using the ziphone

Phones
    Nokia N73
    iPhone 4 32GB
    Carrier
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    What did you start out with in terms of firmware and baseband? What was youur phone unlocked with before?

L.

Phone
    iPhone 1.1.3 4.3.13G
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    For some reason after I ran anysim I didn't get my reception either. This happened with FW 1.1.1 and 1.1.3.
    What I did to fix it was go into installer and install the BSD Subsystem and OpenSSH then I magically had reception. With 1.1.1 I think I had to actually create a session with OpenSSH which logs you in as Admin, I think the admin rights were the issue.

Carrier
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    i have this problem too! I went from bl 3.9 1.1.1 and updated to 1.1.2 jailbroke and lost all my reception. I tried going to 1.3 and still nothing. And now i'm back to 1.1.1 and still have nothing i'm quite lost in what to do.

Phone
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    I see an ipsf unlock somewhere in your past..

Install signal.app and run it - to see if signal returns

Feedback Score
    i had the phone unlocked on 1.1.2 then i upgrade to 1.1.3 the non official version and then thats when it erased everything and i proceded to restore the phone to unlock and i get the unlocked message but no signal.. right now the phone is on 1.1.1 and 3.9