Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 55 ... LastLast

Thread: AT&T - Feature Codes... (PART II)

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 3Gs
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick6489
    Oh ok I see, however if it wasn't i would have no problem adding that to an iPhone plan and receiving free texting? So basically my question is are feature codes available to be added to iPhone only plans. Sorry for my ignorance
    These features are not Iphone specific, though they may be market specific (i.e. Telegence or CARE).

***** EVERYONE please go to OLAM and check your previous bill. Feature codes will be listed under the line on the bill. For instance mine says:
    __________________________________________________ ___________
    Call Detail XXX-XXX-0XXX
    User Name : XXXXXX X. XXXXXXXXXX
    Rate Code: UNW9=Unlimited N&W, ESM1=Unlimited Expd M2M, BM35=350 Bonus Minutes, RM55=Rollover FM 550, Y200=200 Bonus Minutes
    Rate Period (PD): NW=Nwknd, DT=Daytime
    Feature: M2MC=EXPANDED M2M, VM=VOICE MAIL, CW=CALL WAITING

Post what you have here, and we can all compare... Thanks

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dimaggi7
    These features are not Iphone specific, though they may be market specific (i.e. Telegence or CARE).

***** EVERYONE please go to OLAM and check your previous bill. Feature codes will be listed under the line on the bill. For instance mine says:
    Call Detail XXX-XXX-0XXX
    User Name : XXXXXX X. XXXXXXXXXX
    Rate Code: UNW9=Unlimited N&W, ESM1=Unlimited Expd M2M, BM35=350 Bonus Minutes, RM55=Rollover FM 550, Y200=200 Bonus Minutes
    Rate Period (PD): NW=Nwknd, DT=Daytime
    Feature: M2MC=EXPANDED M2M, VM=VOICE MAIL, CW=CALL WAITING

Post what you have here, and we can all compare... Thanks
    Right, however I will not be denied the ability to add a feature code because I am on an iPhone plan correct? I'm sorry its just I've read several different explanations and have received several different answers

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 3Gs
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    I have an iPhone plan, and I have never been told that the feature is unavailbe due to that plan.

Feedback Score
    Thanks, thats clears it up!

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve 8310
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    does adding feature codes in anyway affect the current contract or will everything be the same except for the added feature(s)? thanks

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 3Gs
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lukelong
    does adding feature codes in anyway affect the current contract or will everything be the same except for the added feature(s)? thanks
    Adding features does not change your contract or extend it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dimaggi7
    I have an iPhone plan, and I have never been told that the feature is unavailbe due to that plan.

Some codes do not work with Iphone data plan like unlimited sms code for sure as it keep dropping off my Iphone line but not my non Iphone line.

Reason I was told is that unlimited SMS code can not be added to any line that has an existing SMS feature which is included with the Iphone data plan.

Device(s)
    Tilt
    Carrier(s)
    ATT & T
    Feedback Score
    Hi Guys.

I've had ATT for awhile now, I think going on about 3 years. I have an old school 1000 txt's plan for $9.99 but sadly they don't include MMS. I probably only get 10 MMS a month, and I know they have a new 1500 txt/MMS plan for 15.00 Do you know if there is any way they would add a feature code on so I can receive MMS included in my text plan? Anyone ever try this? Thanks! -Jeff

Feedback Score
    Any NEW news on a feature code for unlimited data?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CoRupT
    Any NEW news on a feature code for unlimited data?

I do not think anyone found a feature code for free data yet but if you find it I am sure many of us would be grateful.

Device(s)
    BB Bold 9700
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    how about ANDL? I called earlier this week cause of some MMS issues. Went to check on how many messages I have used and it says the plan was changed and will show up next billing cycle (not verbatim).

I'm fine with this as long as I didn't get the new data plans tacked on cause it would cost me an extra $5 a month for the txt messages.

So anyone know ANDL? Did a search and checked the wiki..nada.

Feedback Score
    anybody have success with the free unlimited texting? also which number would be best to call to get it added?

Device(s)
    LG L1400
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular (current)
    Feedback Score
    I did get U200 added to my account for both my lines so I now have 400 bonus minutes. For those that was successful, are these bonus minutes effective immediately or does it have to go through a billing cycle?
    Also, are you seeing the bonus minutes applied to your remaining minutes?
    $40.00 Grandfathered GSM Nation 450 anytime FT, 5000 N&W, Unlimited M2M
    $9.99 Second line
    $20 iPhone data plan
    400 Bonus Minutes

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nitewolf86
    I did get U200 added to my account for both my lines so I now have 400 bonus minutes. For those that was successful, are these bonus minutes effective immediately or does it have to go through a billing cycle?
    Also, are you seeing the bonus minutes applied to your remaining minutes?
    Yes, you'll see them in OLAM instantly.
    Yes, you'll see the bonus minutes applied on a pro rata basis if done so mid-cycle.

Device(s)
    Samsung A747 SLM
    Carrier(s)
    at&t
    Feedback Score

This maybe be a stupid question.

Is there a place to check how many bonus minutes you've used. I was just able to add U200 to all five of my lines, but I want to be able to see that the bonus minutes are there. When I verify this, I want to drop down one rate level.

Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 55 ... LastLast