Feedback Score

Is there a Russian keyboard for iPhone?

I was wondering if there is a Russian keyboard that is free for iPhone. Does anyone know? If so, what is the install process??

Feedback Score

Phone
    Jesus Phone
    Carrier
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    Does anyone know if Apple plans to release a Russian keyboard with its firmware at some point? For those of us not wanting to jailbrake the phone. Or are we SOL?

Feedback Score
    I'm sorry for posting on this thread but I've been looking for a free Greek keyboard but have been unable to find one, the operative word being FREE!

Feedback Score
    you may find more information here hope that helps
    Last edited by XFF; 07-25-2011 at 02:26 PM. Reason: spam URL deleted

Phones
    AT&T Apple iPhone 5S
    AT&T Apple iPhone 5S
    Carrier
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Russian and Greek keyboards are available in Settings/General/Keyboards. One installed, just use the Globe to toggle between keyboards in applications such as Messages or Email.
    Earl F. Parrish

Carrier
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Aw, efparri beat me to it! Yes, Those and 53 other language keyboards are available in Settings -> General -> Keyboards. I have been using the Greek keyboard since my iPod Touch back in 2009. (although one thing with either this latest update or the one before which I don't like is all the keyboard selections are in English, whereas before the list had them in their native language, which made more sense, but whatever! lol!)

I said it before, but I find it funny how so many people immediately go the PC route and just immediately assume they have to download some other program or Jailbreak their Apple device when so many of the things people want are already in their mac or idevice. I wish people would give more credit to Apple rather than immediately assuming they must install something else for everything they want to do ;-)

Phone
    iPhone 5
    Carrier
    American Telephone & Telegraph Company
    Feedback Score
    This thread and the OP date back to Feb 2008, at which point no Russian or Greek keyboards were available in iOS.

PRL Interpretations
    XFF's AlphaTag software
    Cellular and PCS License Maps
    Quote Originally Posted by gpatrick900
    I am a little confused. My Verizon phone was able to roam on GSM because they used TDMA. Tell it was shutdown. The phone recognizes it as Analog. If PCS has TDMA, It could be technically be used on GSM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabla View Post
    Y'know, I'm used to hysterical 14-year-old ******** on the internet, but this is exceptional. Never before in human history have so many nerds hyperventilated so publicly over so little.

Phones
    AT&T Apple iPhone 5S
    AT&T Apple iPhone 5S
    Carrier
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    There must have been a deleted message which brought this thread to the top. This thread would not have been visible three years after the fact.

Phones
    iPhone 6 Plus 64 GB
    iPhone 5 32 GB (wife)
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by efparri View Post
    There must have been a deleted message which brought this thread to the top. This thread would not have been visible three years after the fact.
    It was a spam message pointing to a site selling physical Russian keyboards.