LG VX10000, LG Dare
    LG VX5200, LG VX8600
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

SprintTV on Voyager

Well, I found this in the Sprint forums and here we go:

qtv.mobitv.com/sprintTVlive.mcd

1. Copy and paste that link into the address bar.

2. Don't run it but save it to your computer.

3. Find it on your computer and OPEN it up. Select to open it with Internet Explorer or the browser of your choice.

4. There will be a whole bunch of links. Choose the channel you want to watch...

5. Get your LG Voyager and start up the browser.

6. Type one of the links into your Voyager and press OK!

There you go, live TV...

Ask more questions if you need help.

Phones
    Motorola Droid
    LG Dare (Backup)
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    omg thats awesome! i used to have sprint and liked their tv better. yay!

Phones
    Motorola Devour
    LG Env Touch (Previous)
    LG Voyager (Previous)
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Thats pretty neat. Heres the list for people too lazy to download the file

This is a shorter less messy version of the file
    <channel name="MSNBC" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/1-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="FOX News" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/8-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="Discovery" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/3-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="TLC" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/4-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="Animal Planet" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/63-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="NBC Comedy" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/1500-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="ESPN Mobile TV" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/4103-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="NBC Sports Mobile" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/1513-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="Lipstick Jungle" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/1508-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="Maxx Look" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/48-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<description>
    Bikinis, lingerie, and less. Beach, Bedroom, Hot tub. MAXX Look ??? All Girls. All the time
    </description>

<channel name="Toon World TV" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/28-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="Access Hollywood" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/1515-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="Love Laffs" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/4104-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="Bloomberg" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/52-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

</channel>

<channel name="Tim Gunns Guide to Style" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/1519-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="The Mic Hip Hop" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/910-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="V40 Hot Hits" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/911-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="Totally 80s 90s" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/96-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="Double Z Country" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/72-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="RandB Jamz" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/425-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="Ritmo Caliente" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/97-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="Chaos Extreme" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/913-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="Shift Alternative" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/912-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="USA Mobile" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/1503-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="Bravo To Go" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/1502-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="SCI FI Pulse Mobile" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/1501-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="Oxygen" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/58-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="Discovery Mobile" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/53-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="A and E Mobile" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/17-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="The History Channel Mobile" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/19-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="NBC News Mobile" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/2-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="Fashion TV" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/22-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="Comedy Time" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/21-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="MAXX SPORTS" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com/50-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="IGN" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/59-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="Bombones" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/74-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="CNET" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/23-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="CSPAN" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/30-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="CSPAN2" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/31-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="Soulja Boy Tell Em TV" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/4100-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="Ataku" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/83-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="D40 Digital Camera" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/1346-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

<channel name="Bank of America" href="rtsp://live.mobitv.com:554/4101-CDMA.sdp" type="video/3gpp">

Phones
    LG EnV Touch
    LG Voyager (back up)
    LG V (back up of back up)
    Carriers
    Verizon (02/04-current)
    Sprint (08/01-01/03)
    Feedback Score
    great find , tried two channels worked great, just make sure you capitalize CDMA, it didn't work at first with cdma.

Phones
    Motorola Droid
    LG Dare (Backup)
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    wow im watching discovery and its on pace with the tv this is awesome!

Phones
    LG EnV Touch
    LG Voyager (back up)
    Carriers
    Verizon (02/04-current)
    Sprint (08/01-01/03)
    Feedback Score
    Is there any way to book mark theses pages.

Phones
    Motorola Droid
    LG Dare (Backup)
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    im am making them favorites in my browser so now i can watch them. i dont have vcast mobile tv here is san diego so this is awesome

Phones
    Motorola Droid X
    LG VX10000, LG Dare
    LG VX5200, LG VX8600
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Yeah,

I don't have VCast TV in my area either so this is pretty good. Thank you to the Sprint Forums.

Phones
    LG EnV Touch
    LG Voyager (back up)
    Carriers
    Verizon (02/04-current)
    Sprint (08/01-01/03)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by coolmann
    im am making them favorites in my browser so now i can watch them. i dont have vcast mobile tv here is san diego so this is awesome
    how

Feedback Score
    I can't get it to work what I don't know what I am doing wrong

Phones
    LG EnV Touch
    LG Voyager (back up)
    Carriers
    Verizon (02/04-current)
    Sprint (08/01-01/03)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by obnoxius
    I can't get it to work what I don't know what I am doing wrong
    Is CDMA in caps.

Phones
    Droid, Env-Touch, Dare,
    Hers Voyager, retired..u900Flipshot, u740 ,LG vx8100 backup
    Son HTC touch, vx9900 retired
    Carrier
    Verizon wireless formerly Airtouch
    Feedback Score
    that file is giving me a blank page in both FF & IE

anybody got a screen copy of the page full of links that is supposed to display

so i can try them on my vger
    TheMopedwhiz aka TheeWizard, a member of the Verizon Wireless Customer Council

Phones
    Motorola Droid
    LG Dare (Backup)
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by themopedwhiz
    that file is giving me a blank page in both FF & IE

anybody got a screen copy of the page full of links that is supposed to display

so i can try them on my vger
    they are in the quote right above you. its a huge quote with all the links. start putting the link with rtsp......

Phones
    Motorola Droid
    LG Dare (Backup)
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sadrid
    how
    when in the browser go to favorites. (the star on the touchscreen or in the options on the internal screen. your gunna want to use the keypad for all the typing took me a while. when in favorites hit add current page and then rename as the channel and put the link in, then test it out to make sure it works. then do it again with add current page but name it another channel and add the link and so on....

Phones
    Motorola Droid
    LG Dare (Backup)
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    i like how the video takes up the whole screen. why cant verizon do this for us?!

Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 51 ... LastLast