Page 9 of 80 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 59 ... LastLast

Thread: 5PM Nights

Phone
    Iphone 4
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidxt
    To all who wish to flame me, I am sorry you feel that way, if it makes you feel all the better I was denied, and after reading the last two pages have decided that in the end, I have not been with Sprint entirely all that long, I do have the 500 min SERO plan which coupled with Pick 3 has pretty well served my minute usage, and in the end I do not really need to pursue this matter further. I personally think I would like to have it, but if I am going to cause so much grief then I have no want to further push the issue. I am pleased to hear that people are still getting it added to their accounts which further backs my saying that the link to the posting here really doesn't affect their business. I knew that as was previously said they read these boards anyway. I have been here long enough to have experienced the differences that these boards can make in the business itself. So with that, I will respectfully bow out and am hereby issuing a formal apology to all who feel they deserve one from me.
    that was big of you, liquidxt, to apoligize. it was never about you getting the perk, it was just about you sending the link, and i dont think it was anyone's intention to try to get you to stop shooting for the feature, rather just to tell you to ask for like everyone else, and realize it may take a few attemtps. the good news is, people are still getting it, so your email probably had no effect. whether you decide to ask for it again is up to you, and if you do, i wish you the best of luck!

Phones
    Samsung Epic 4G Touch (SGSII)
    HTC EVO Shift Retired 10/16/11
    HTC Hero Retired 1/18/11
    Carriers
    Sprint SERO Premium
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jtownsucks46
    that was big of you, liquidxt, to apoligize. it was never about you getting the perk, it was just about you sending the link, and i dont think it was anyone's intention to try to get you to stop shooting for the feature, rather just to tell you to ask for like everyone else, and realize it may take a few attemtps. the good news is, people are still getting it, so your email probably had no effect. whether you decide to ask for it again is up to you, and if you do, i wish you the best of luck!

Alright Jtown, you inspired me to give it one more try and upon calling into CS using the employee care line, I was able to get the unl N&W starting at 5 on both my lines on the first call. On a side note, I tried calling the numbers listed here first, and they knew nothing about it, and they did suggest calling employee care. So I did, and at first he said he didn't see it, but then I gave him the code and he pulled up that I was on SERO which I thought when he said that I was done for, but he said he did in fact see it on the SERO plans.
    "This is gonna be tough, real tough, like tough plus more tough, times tough, to the power of tough" Chowder

Phone
    Iphone 4
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Alright Jtown, you inspired me to give it one more try and upon calling into CS using the employee care line, I was able to get the unl N&W starting at 5 on both my lines on the first call. On a side note, I tried calling the numbers listed here first, and they knew nothing about it, and they did suggest calling employee care. So I did, and at first he said he didn't see it, but then I gave him the code and he pulled up that I was on SERO which I thought when he said that I was done for, but he said he did in fact see it on the SERO plans.
    cool; glad it worked out for you!

Phones
    RAZR2 v9m
    Moto E815 (broken)
    LG AX8600 (old)
    Carrier
    Sprint SERO
    Feedback Score
    Congrats on getting it man, I wanted to say that I didn't mean to sound as aggressive as I did in my post directed towards you. That was very big of you to apologize.

I guess...it's more of the principle of the situation, not that you wanted to get the perk, like jtown said.

No hard feelings man?

Also wanted to say that I was checking the wrong thing...Plan Details said my n/w hours were 7PM to 7AM, but Plan Add-Ons had it right:

Add-ons for 910-XXX-XXXX

Unl Shared Night Wknd Min 5pm Included
    Sprint Total Equipment Protection $7.00

It says Unl Shared, does that mean it's 5pm across both lines, even though the second line still says 7PM nights included?

Feedback Score
    Ecare denied me saying since I have sero there is no way to add this feature for free, i guess i'll try retentions

Phone
    IPHONE 4s
    Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi198
    Congrats on getting it man, I wanted to say that I didn't mean to sound as aggressive as I did in my post directed towards you. That was very big of you to apologize.

I guess...it's more of the principle of the situation, not that you wanted to get the perk, like jtown said.

No hard feelings man?

Also wanted to say that I was checking the wrong thing...Plan Details said my n/w hours were 7PM to 7AM, but Plan Add-Ons had it right:

Add-ons for 910-XXX-XXXX

Unl Shared Night Wknd Min 5pm Included
    Sprint Total Equipment Protection $7.00

It says Unl Shared, does that mean it's 5pm across both lines, even though the second line still says 7PM nights included?
    No, it wont apply to both lines. Mine Says that too and so I called CC, they told me it has to be added to each line.
    What the government gives to one, it must take from another.

Phones
    HTC Hero Retired 1/18/11
    Carriers
    Sprint SERO Premium
    Feedback Score
    When I called to add it the guy was really cool and even asked if I wanted to add it to both lines, I was like "sure if possible, that'd be great". So he did.

And Bacardi, no hard feelings.

Phone
    Iphone 4
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    so i added a line to my plan today and the 5pm nights was not manually added to the new line but the nights on the line do seem to be starting at 5pm so possibly you just need the 5pm code added to your primary line...

Phones
    Palm Centro
    Motorola Razr
    Carriers
    Sprint PCS (SERO)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jtownsucks46
    so i added a line to my plan today and the 5pm nights was not manually added to the new line but the nights on the line do seem to be starting at 5pm so possibly you just need the 5pm code added to your primary line...
    Yes, the 5pm nights is shareable. So I am not sure if this just means with family plans or also individual plans.

Phones
    Motorola Q9c, Motorola Q
    VX10000,VX9900, Treo WX
    Carriers
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Just adding to post but sprint sent me this letter
    Dear Joe,
    >
    > Thank you for contacting Sprint.
    >
    > I noticed that the 7 pm Night and weekend has already been added on the
    > account. The 5 pm Night and weekend option is available with our new
    > billing system.
    >
    > I would like to share with you that this option could only be added once
    > the billing system is converted to ensemble billing platform. We are
    > changing our billing system drastically. Please be assured your account will
    > be migrated to the ensemble-billing platform very soon.
    >
    > Once the account is converted into the ensemble-billing platform, you can
    > surely add the 5 pm Night and weekend option to the account for free.
    >
    > Had it been possible for me to add the option on the account, I would have
    > been glad to do so . I request you to understand our limitations in this
    > regard. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you might face due to
    > this.
    >
    > Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with and I
    > would be glad to resolve the concern upto your satisfaction.
    >
    > Have a great day!
    >
    > Sincerely,
    > Sprint
    >
    ignorance is no excuse

Phone
    Lumia 521
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Good deal. Save that email.

Phones
    Motorola Q9c, Motorola Q
    VX10000,VX9900, Treo WX
    Carriers
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I plan on it I don't want sprint saying what are u talking about and not give me the feature, it seems like being worth 7.43 a share has made sprint a little more nice to their customers epically one who have been with a while and never pay their bill late.

Phones
    HTC Hero Retired 1/18/11
    Carriers
    Sprint SERO Premium
    Feedback Score
    ok, someone who doesn't have this added to their plan try this https://manage.sprintpcs.com/Manage/...n=xxx-xxx-xxxx

replace xxx with your phone number, I was playing around with it, and added pick3 to my second line simply using the codes I found around here. SO, I remembered seeing the code here put it into the link in place of the other code and voila it asked me if I wanted to add the unl n&w starting at 5 for 0.00. I am really excited to see if this works for someone else so let me know as I can't test it since I already have it.

Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    ok, someone who doesn't have this added to their plan try this https://manage.sprintpcs.com/Manage/...n=xxx-xxx-xxxx

replace xxx with your phone number, I was playing around with it, and added pick3 to my second line simply using the codes I found around here. SO, I remembered seeing the code here put it into the link in place of the other code and voila it asked me if I wanted to add the unl n&w starting at 5 for 0.00. I am really excited to see if this works for someone else so let me know as I can't test it since I already have it.
    Tried it. Looked like it would, then took me back to the "normal" add-ons feature list and it was not present.

Message I got was: "Included service details are not available at this time. Please try again later."

Phones
    HTC Hero Retired 1/18/11
    Carriers
    Sprint SERO Premium
    Feedback Score
    was that a message you got emailed to you, or did it pop up, or what happened?

Page 9 of 80 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 59 ... LastLast