Thread: How to get W-2's online from AT&T

Feedback Score

Red face How to get W-2's online from AT&T

Hi I'm working for AT&T and I was told that there is a website where you can electronically get your W-2's. I used to live in florida and now in NC. But it will take forever to recieve them since I forwarded my address. And I'm applying for school and the deadlines are in March 15. Anyone know the site? I appreciate it.

Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigeris
    Hi I'm working for AT&T and I was told that there is a website where you can electronically get your W-2's. I used to live in florida and now in NC. But it will take forever to recieve them since I forwarded my address. And I'm applying for school and the deadlines are in March 15. Anyone know the site? I appreciate it.
    Log into the formerly Mycingular site (home page) at work, look for human resouces link and select Peoplesoft. Should be able to resend via snail mail or print assuming you have access .
    If I'm annoyed and you're annoyed, does that make us a paranoid ??

Sarcasm is a fine art...

"Don't believe everything you think"

It's not a matter of if you win or lose, it's how you assign the blame

Phone
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I think you could try www.getmyw2.com/cingular
    Stupid people must die!

Feedback Score

Yay

Thanks Tendura. that site Works for me and I was able to get the w-2 I needed. I appreciate it. http://www.howardforums.com/newreply...=1&p=10758502#
    Smilie

Feedback Score

is there a get can get a free W-2 for 2006 yr.

Does anyone know the AT&T employee services number to reach so I can get my w-2 for 2006 tax season?

Feedback Score

Trying to get W-2's from 2007 year from AT&T Wireless

Hello I'm trying to obtain my W-2's from 2007 year. I'm no longer an employee with AT&T Wireless. Is there a number or address I can send my request to get my W-2's for 2007. Thank you for your help.