Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheap places to refill?

Phones
    Motorolla Q9c
    Droid 1
    Feedback Score

Cheap places to refill?

Prepaidonline.com has refills again. but no discounts

and the old refills thread seems to be gone.

places to get cheap refills?

Carriers
    LycaMobile
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Try www.callingmart.com. They offer 3% off retail. Use the code ca3p-1207. It will give you an additional 3% off retail. Good luck!

Phones
    Blackberry Curve
    Motorola K1m
    Carrier
    Page Plus Cellular Dealer
    Feedback Score

http://www.cellular-360.com

Quote Originally Posted by fstuff
    Prepaidonline.com has refills again. but no discounts

and the old refills thread seems to be gone.

places to get cheap refills?
    http://www.cellular-360.com has discounts on Page Plus Refill Cards. Save $1 on the $25, $2 on the $50 and save $3 on the $80 Card. PINS provided with-in one hour of purchase from 9am - 6pm PST and Pay with Pay Pal or Credit Card. If I get enough of a response, I might run specials with bigger savings every once in a while.

Phone
    HTC Incredible, Motorola W385
    Carrier
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score

Phone
    Palm Pixi Plus (Page Plus)
    Carriers
    Page Plus,
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gmjustme
    Use the code ca3p-1207. It will give you an additional 3% off retail. Good luck!
    Actually, it's an additional 3% off the discounted price, not off retail.
    You either have coverage or you have Sprint native, you can't have both.

PAYG rules; contracts are for fools.

Carriers
    LycaMobile
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Sorry Dmart, that was worded wrong. You get 3% off retail (10.00-3%=9.70 then 9.70-3%=9.41) meaning the total cost for a 10.00 pin is actually 9.41. I guess I am the only person that thinks this is a good savings. What I usually do is when callingmart offers me a deal on T-Mobile pins, I buy the T-Mobile pin and add a Pageplus pin to my order so I also get the discount on both. I usually take advantage of the 12% and 15% coupon code. So that would make the 10.00 Pageplus pin between 8.54 and 9.02. But most people who use Pageplus do not have a Tmo2go account, so that idea wouldn't help them.

Phone
    Palm Pixi Plus (Page Plus)
    Carriers
    Page Plus,
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gmjustme
    Sorry Dmart, that was worded wrong. You get 3% off retail (10.00-3%=9.70 then 9.70-3%=9.41) meaning the total cost for a 10.00 pin is actually 9.41. I guess I am the only person that thinks this is a good savings.
    Not the only one; I just purchased a $9.41 PP PIN on Wed.

I think that's the best deal going for a $10 card, since some of the other PIN providers charge a fee for under $15.
    What I usually do is when callingmart offers me a deal on T-Mobile pins, I buy the T-Mobile pin and add a Pageplus pin to my order so I also get the discount on both. I usually take advantage of the 12% and 15% coupon code. So that would make the 10.00 Pageplus pin between 8.54 and 9.02. But most people who use Pageplus do not have a Tmo2go account, so that idea wouldn't help them.
    I didn't realize that the TMO code would also apply to the PP portion of a purchase when bought together. That's good to know; thanks for pointign that out.

I think there are quite a few people with both PP and TMO.

Feedback Score
    Cellular 360,

Your "buy" button took me to the PayPal site. Is that the only way to purchase your PP refills? I much prefer paying with a simple credit card transaction--too many reports, including on HoFo, about transactions getting compromised in the PayPal system.

Phones
    Blackberry Curve
    Motorola K1m
    Carrier
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by caminox
    Cellular 360,

Your "buy" button took me to the PayPal site. Is that the only way to purchase your PP refills? I much prefer paying with a simple credit card transaction--too many reports, including on HoFo, about transactions getting compromised in the PayPal system.
    You Got a PM.

Feedback Score
    Here's a summary of "recent" postings by other HoFoers:

Prepaidonline.com: no discount code so the $80 card is $80. A rep posted his/her number (1-800-972-2132) and invited forum members to call with problems or for a discount code.
    Prepaidwireless.com: has a $5 promo for referring a friend who becomes a new customer. One member also reported that Ugly Eric gave him a $5 discount code redeemable on a $25 card.
    Cellular-360.com: $80 card is $77--you have to use a credit card on the PayPal site (but you don't have to have a PayPal account). No problems reported.
    Callingmart.com: using Googlecheckout, the $80 card costs $75.27. Callingmart also offers PayPal, but one HoFoer cited problems.
    Telecomservices.net: good prices, but CS issues were reported by some forum members.
    Babblebugs.com: some HoFoers have mentioned Babblebugs (Ugly Eric refers customers to BB) as a good place for refills and that the cost is comparable to others. The site provides the impression that they probably offer a solid service. Your first $80 card would cost $77.60 and you will receive 100 Babblepoints, each equivalent to 1 cent. So your second $80 card would cost $76.60 if you redeem all your 100 Babblepoints.

Looks like for an $80 card, based on feedback from forum members on both price and CS, I would see Callingmart, Cellular-360, and Babblebug as currently the most competitive for refills. Corrections? Additions?

Phones
    Blackberry Curve
    Motorola K1m
    Carrier
    Feedback Score
    Caminox & Fellow Page Plus Users;

I have invested sometime looking into Google Check-Out, I will now offer it along with Pay Pal as a means to pay for refill PINs.

I am also putting the $80 Card on Sale for $75 for a while to see how many might be interested in saving some green.
    Last edited by Cellular 360; 03-29-2008 at 01:13 AM.

Phone
    HTC Incredible, Motorola W385
    Carrier
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    myminutes.com is another reseller. I have made a few purchases there before, but not recently with their new website and pricing structure.

Carrier
    T-mobile Lycamobile ToggleMobile
    Feedback Score
    Cellular-360 has the $25 card for $23. They definitely have the best price for this card. It doesn't show this price on the main page, but does show it when you click on the card.

Feedback Score
    Do a lot of people use BabbelBug to add money to their Page Plus account? Can they be trusted? I am trying to find a good place to add money to an account.

Phone
    LG 800G - LG 500G
    Carrier
    Tracfone - Net10
    Feedback Score
    Babble Bug is a direct sponsor of iansltx's (longtime HoFo member) prepaid blog. I've never personally purchased from Babble Bug, but I trust iansltx's judgment implicitly so I would not have any hesitation buying from them.

Having said that, callingmart.com is probably more popular.

Page 1 of 56 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 51 ... LastLast