Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Disabled Iphone

Phone
    Iphone 3G
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Disabled Iphone

I found an Iphone, and I tried the password too many times, and now its disabled... Anybody know how to bypass the password and the disability issue... (dont judge about me taking someone's iphone, not my fault someone left it in a public bathroom.)

Phones
    Current: 8gb iPhone 3G, N95-4 8gb, Nokia E71, Original Blackjack with WM6.1
    SOLD: Blackberry Pearl - ROKR E2 - ROKR E1, V360, 3 Razrs, E398, L6, Nokia 6230b, 6101, 3220
    SOLD: Dash - MotoQ -Treo 650 - SLVR - Tmobile MDA - Moto C650, V180, V400, V551
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Hook it up to iTunes and restore?
    Take over one of my AT&T lines that have unlimited iPhone data plan. Contract is up June 2012. PM me if interested.

Carriers
    VZW
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    thatd be my first guess
    we now have a federal government who's only self acknowledged limitation is whatever it can get away with. - Judge Andrew Napolitano

I believe the best social program is a JOB - Ronald Regan

Phones
    iPhone
    iPhone 3G
    G1
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    YA put it in restore mode
    and ur a Loser for STEALING THAT IPHONE

(LOSER)
    Only 16 And Hacking

I Work At T-Mobile!

For any Help on the iPhone Visit My Blog:
    About The iPhone

Any Walkthroughs Needed?
    Email us @
    abouttheiphone@gmail.com

Add my repo to Installer 4: www.makkiaweb.net/openrepo/abouttheiphone/
    Make sure you add the www.
    If you would like for us to host your packages please email us.

Phones
    Apple iPhone
    Nokia 6620 (retired)
    Nokia 6610 (Dead)
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    If it is SIM lock password, I don't think a restore will work. But popping in a new SIM will work. After 3 tries, SIM lock will disable the SIM card and you need to call the carrier.

If it is just the iPhone password, then a restore will prob work.

Phone
    Iphone 3G
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Itunes won't restore it, unless i put in a password first. a pop up comes up and says there is a password on the iphone, must put in password before itune syncs phone

Feedback Score
    why are you helping him everyone? he probably stole that iphone from someone and pretends he "found" it in a public bathroom lmfao, even an idiot wont be able to loose his iphone in a public bathroom. come on, give us all a break u stealer

Phones
    Apple IPhone (8GB iPod Touch)
    The G1
    NeXus 1
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Who cares how he got the phone. Let just help him use it.
    OP just be smart and unlock it for T-Mobile.

Phones
    Apple iPhone
    Nokia 6620 (retired)
    Nokia 6610 (Dead)
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Don't you know? The only way thieves are caught if they use the stolen phone. I still think it was SIM lock though not iPhone lock.

In any case, most thieves are caught this way.

Phone
    Iphone 3G
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    LOL. Why does it matter how i got it? i didnt steal it, really found it in a public bathroom. Go ahead and judge, i could care less. You guys aren't the stupid guy who left it in the public bathroom, so why does it matter to you guys? i just want to use the iphone as an ipod.

Anyways, i dont think it's a sim lock, because i took the sim card from my iphone and put into that iphone, and the phone was still locked, plugged into itunes to restore, cant restore because its locked. if you guys dont want to help, dont reply.. Haters to the left.

Phone
    Apple iPhone (1.1.3)
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

That is soo sad. You're a real jerk. Someone out there is freaking out probably because their phone is lost and you are the missing link. Yet you come here to ask how we can help you gain access to it so you can keep it for yourself.

Dont tell me you have never lost something or left something behind. I could easily call you "stupid" for your previous discressions but I wont. I believe whole heartedly in KARMA and it will come back and bite you in the butt sooner or later.

Honestly, why not be a stand up guy and take it to a ATT store or something to see if they can track the owner down?

Phones
    Current: 8gb iPhone 3G, N95-4 8gb, Nokia E71, Original Blackjack with WM6.1
    SOLD: Blackberry Pearl - ROKR E2 - ROKR E1, V360, 3 Razrs, E398, L6, Nokia 6230b, 6101, 3220
    SOLD: Dash - MotoQ -Treo 650 - SLVR - Tmobile MDA - Moto C650, V180, V400, V551
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by XM_Chill

That is soo sad. You're a real jerk. Someone out there is freaking out probably because their phone is lost and you are the missing link. Yet you come here to ask how we can help you gain access to it so you can keep it for yourself.

Dont tell me you have never lost something or left something behind. I could easily call you "stupid" for your previous discressions but I wont. I believe whole heartedly in KARMA and it will come back and bite you in the butt sooner or later.

Honestly, why not be a stand up guy and take it to a ATT store or something to see if they can track the owner down?
    um, you do realize that since its locked he can't pull up the persons contacts to call them and ATT may or may not be able to help since the amount of unlocked iPhones is growing daily. You really think the $10 an hour AT&T guy that can't find an account linked to the phone is going to send it back to apple? No. If someone is dumb enough to set a password and then leave the phone somewhere then that sucks for them. OP try hooking it up to ziPhone and see if you can wipe the phone clean and reinstall the os...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by XM_Chill

that was extactly my point and im still certainly sure he sole that iphone from someone. sorry we dont help theives with anything, you just ruined someone's weekend for gods sake. ur probably gonna go to some other forum now and ask the same question u just wont tell them u found it cuz u know that their feedback will be just as our. you do totaly suck for stealing that phone!

Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Have you tried using iPlus or iLiberty+ to see if you can jailbreak? If that works you may be able to gain access to the iPhone's filesystem via your pc.

Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    RTFM http://manuals.info.apple.com/en/iPhone_User_Guide.pdf
    Quote Originally Posted by The Manual
    If you forget your passcode, you must restore the iPhone software.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast