Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46

Thread: Motorola Z10

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    31,419
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Sony Xperia Ion AWS HSPA + LTE
    Carriers
    T-Mobile Simple Plan 4 lines (unlimited on one and 2.5GB sharing on another) $130 | 4.5GB MBB
    Feedback Score
    0

    Exclamation Motorola Z10

    if the info on cellsignal is true, Z10 will be the FIRST HSDPA phone for T-Mobile
    the spec is pretty promising, and I want to grab one and sign another year for this phone
    UMTS/HSDPA NA1700 (original was 2100, band code I)
    QVGA screen
    3mpx cam with AF (!!!) and LED light
    Crescent slider
    UIQ Symbian 9.3 (equivalant to S60 FP2)
    ATT has Z9, we'll have better one!!!
    expected Q2-Q3, 08
    http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_rizr_z10-2103.php
    http://direct.motorola.com/hellomoto/motoz10/
    http://www.mobileburn.com/review.jsp?Id=3960

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    The 909, Southern California
    Posts
    9,725
    Phone
    Android
    Carriers
    -T--Mobile USA|Get More
    Feedback Score
    0
    I wish Nokia would come out with better phones. I don't really like Motorola after all the !@#$% I put up with my Razr.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Outer Drive and 7 Mile
    Posts
    1,072
    Phones
    T-Mobile G2x
    T-Mobile G2x
    Boost Samsung M930 [probably]
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ThorBlaze Dragon
    if the info on cellsignal is true, Z10 will be the FIRST HSDPA phone for T-Mobile
    the spec is pretty promising, and I want to grab one and sign another year for this phone
    UMTS/HSDPA NA1700 (original was 2100, band code I)
    QVGA screen
    3mpx cam with AF (!!!) and LED light
    Crescent slider
    UIQ Symbian 9.3 (equivalant to S60 FP2)
    ATT has Z9, we'll have better one!!!
    expected Q2-Q3, 08
    http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_rizr_z10-2103.php
    http://direct.motorola.com/hellomoto/motoz10/
    http://www.mobileburn.com/review.jsp?Id=3960
    I might get it. But, whats the purpose when I will be getting the Motorola ROKR E8, and thier around the same lines with a couple upgradeable features, and HSDPA. But, oh well. I'll be outta contract so I can get i cheaper. Thanks for the find dude.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    16,061
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile)
    Carrier
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    0
    The funny thing though is that AT&T got the Z9, which is supposed to be high end, but its still running the old Synergy OS. Motorola can't seem to give their high end phones the new OS. T-Mobile got the V8 with the new OS, while Verizon, AT&T and Sprint got the old OS.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________



    Speed achieved using T-Mobile Samsung GS2

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    31,419
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Sony Xperia Ion AWS HSPA + LTE
    Carriers
    T-Mobile Simple Plan 4 lines (unlimited on one and 2.5GB sharing on another) $130 | 4.5GB MBB
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cingular-sucks
    I wish Nokia would come out with better phones. I don't really like Motorola after all the !@#$% I put up with my Razr.
    the best you can get is 5610, a regular phone with 2G only
    these mysterious Nseries have nothing more to be found
    and Z10 has decent cam, and it's smartphone!
    I never used moto after V360, this should be a come back, and there's a spot feature: HSDPA, it should be the best modem to be used besides Option GT 401

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Outer Drive and 7 Mile
    Posts
    1,072
    Phones
    T-Mobile G2x
    T-Mobile G2x
    Boost Samsung M930 [probably]
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by terryjohnson16
    The funny thing though is that AT&T got the Z9, which is supposed to be high end, but its still running the old Synergy OS. Motorola can't seem to give their high end phones the new OS. T-Mobile got the V8 with the new OS, while Verizon, AT&T and Sprint got the old OS.
    Well maybe its because Motorola is loosing members from high up in the company, and separating Motorola the mobile phones, and Motorola the business from each other, and I heard in this letter that they had like 1 particular person doing all the work, and the rest of the company and or CEO or whoever he was, was focusing on expensive celebrity campaigns, and over expensive phones like the RAZR, and not focusing on making great phones. I heard that the CEO was riding the RAZR wave for years, and then, resigned, and made like $30 billion it was in this article somewhere, and the man who was doing all the work died, and his wife blamed it on the CEO, and shortly after she committed suicide.

    I really did not have to say all this but I got bored, and figured I would

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    31,419
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Sony Xperia Ion AWS HSPA + LTE
    Carriers
    T-Mobile Simple Plan 4 lines (unlimited on one and 2.5GB sharing on another) $130 | 4.5GB MBB
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by terryjohnson16
    The funny thing though is that AT&T got the Z9, which is supposed to be high end, but its still running the old Synergy OS. Motorola can't seem to give their high end phones the new OS. T-Mobile got the V8 with the new OS, while Verizon, AT&T and Sprint got the old OS.
    it appears V8, E8, Z6w, Z10 will have better OS than supplied to other carriers
    I guess att customers will be pissed for Z9 once T-Mobile gets Z10 with NA1700 HSDPA
    just got bored, and did google search, and I was so blown away by the spec
    I guess the price should be $400 MSRP (not bad for such spec)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Outer Drive and 7 Mile
    Posts
    1,072
    Phones
    T-Mobile G2x
    T-Mobile G2x
    Boost Samsung M930 [probably]
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ThorBlaze Dragon
    it appears V8, E8, Z6w, Z10 will have better OS than supplied to other carriers
    I guess att customers will be pissed for Z9 once T-Mobile gets Z10 with NA1700 HSDPA
    just got bored, and did google search, and I was so blown away by the spec
    I guess the price should be $400 MSRP (not bad for such spec)
    $400 for the Z9 or the Z10?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    31,419
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Sony Xperia Ion AWS HSPA + LTE
    Carriers
    T-Mobile Simple Plan 4 lines (unlimited on one and 2.5GB sharing on another) $130 | 4.5GB MBB
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gemaster34
    Well maybe its because Motorola is loosing members from high up in the company, and separating Motorola the mobile phones, and Motorola the business from each other, and I heard in this letter that they had like 1 particular person doing all the work, and the rest of the company and or CEO or whoever he was, was focusing on expensive celebrity campaigns, and over expensive phones like the RAZR, and not focusing on making great phones. I heard that the CEO was riding the RAZR wave for years, and then, resigned, and made like $30 billion it was in this article somewhere, and the man who was doing all the work died, and his wife blamed it on the CEO, and shortly after she committed suicide.

    I really did not have to say all this but I got bored, and figured I would
    it's whole 3 years, nothing but RAZR!!!
    V3 2004 (Cingular exclusive, and it was nearly $500, even more expensive than 3G smartphones!)
    V3i/V3t 2006 (a little upgrade on cam and added microSD support, still no EDGE support, what a shame!)
    K1, K3, Z3 2007 (almost the end of RAZR clone)
    V8, V9 2007 (better spec, and V8 is semi-smartphone)
    E8, Z10 2008 (finally moto wakes up, sigh...)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    31,419
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Sony Xperia Ion AWS HSPA + LTE
    Carriers
    T-Mobile Simple Plan 4 lines (unlimited on one and 2.5GB sharing on another) $130 | 4.5GB MBB
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gemaster34
    $400 for the Z9 or the Z10?
    Z10 of course
    T-Mobile will never sell Z9, who wants the antique OS?!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Outer Drive and 7 Mile
    Posts
    1,072
    Phones
    T-Mobile G2x
    T-Mobile G2x
    Boost Samsung M930 [probably]
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ThorBlaze Dragon
    Z10 of course
    T-Mobile will never sell Z9, who wants the antique OS?!
    No, you we're also talking about the Z9, and since it is already released I thought you we're talking about it.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Outer Drive and 7 Mile
    Posts
    1,072
    Phones
    T-Mobile G2x
    T-Mobile G2x
    Boost Samsung M930 [probably]
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ThorBlaze Dragon
    it's whole 3 years, nothing but RAZR!!!
    V3 2004 (Cingular exclusive, and it was nearly $500, even more expensive than 3G smartphones!)
    V3i/V3t 2006 (a little upgrade on cam and added microSD support, still no EDGE support, what a shame!)
    K1, K3, Z3 2007 (almost the end of RAZR clone)
    V8, V9 2007 (better spec, and V8 is semi-smartphone)
    E8, Z10 2008 (finally moto wakes up, sigh...)
    Don't forget the AT&T V3xx, and the Motorola w385's for Verizon Wireless, and Metro PCS, and the other clones based on the Motorola w385. They made a whole family off of them phones. Thats basically been their phone like for the last 3 years. But, I can't talk I had the Motorola RAZR v3t. But, it was kind of nice; but, at times the camera was not cuttin it for me. I actually love Motorola's I have had 4 of them: Motorola v360, Motorola RAZR v3t, Motorola RIZR Z3, Motorola Sidekick Slide, and soon the Motorola ROKR E8, Motorola Z10.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    31,419
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Sony Xperia Ion AWS HSPA + LTE
    Carriers
    T-Mobile Simple Plan 4 lines (unlimited on one and 2.5GB sharing on another) $130 | 4.5GB MBB
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gemaster34
    Don't forget the AT&T V3xx, and the Motorola w385's for Verizon Wireless, and Metro PCS, and the other clones based on the Motorola w385. They made a whole family off of them phones. Thats basically been their phone like for the last 3 years. But, I can't talk I had the Motorola RAZR v3t. But, it was kind of nice; but, at times the camera was not cuttin it for me. I actually love Motorola's I have had 4 of them: Motorola v360, Motorola RAZR v3t, Motorola RIZR Z3, Motorola Sidekick Slide, and soon the Motorola ROKR E8, Motorola Z10.
    I don't own many moto after VZ (I had StarTac, T720, C330 with VZ)
    the first GSM phone I got was T722 when I signed T-Mobile (phone itself is not that bad, it had cam attachment), V330 after I lost 6230 (unlocked and used in Kuwait, durable phone), and V360
    but moto phones left bad taste because the battery is short (maybe CDMA?)
    I don't like RAZR because the function is pretty limited, I wanted K1 but soon I was dragged away by SE (Z710i)

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Outer Drive and 7 Mile
    Posts
    1,072
    Phones
    T-Mobile G2x
    T-Mobile G2x
    Boost Samsung M930 [probably]
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ThorBlaze Dragon
    I don't own many moto after VZ (I had StarTac, T720, C330 with VZ)
    the first GSM phone I got was T722 when I signed T-Mobile (phone itself is not that bad, it had cam attachment), V330 after I lost 6230 (unlocked and used in Kuwait, durable phone), and V360
    but moto phones left bad taste because the battery is short (maybe CDMA?)
    I don't like RAZR because the function is pretty limited, I wanted K1 but soon I was dragged away by SE (Z710i)
    My experience with Motorola was good. Thats why I keep on buying. Favorite phone manufacturers are Motorola, Nokia, and Sony Ericsson. Maybe you just picked out the bad ones to have, LOL

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The O.C.
    Posts
    5,656
    Phones
    Google Nexus 5
    Google Nexus 4 (Wife)
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    The worst phone I ever owned is the Motorola T720 CDMA (Verizon).

    The Z10 seems to be a good smartphone with HSDPA and I don't mind to put down some $$$ for it.
    Phone History: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 | HTC Sensation 4G | Google Nexus One | HTC HD2 | Nokia 5230 Nuron | Nokia N900 | BB Curve 8900 | iPhone 3G | Google Ion | Nokia 5800XM | Nokia E71-2 | T-Mobile G1 | iPhone 2G

    My Feedbacks: eBay | Heatware | HoFo

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks