Thread: Babblebug

Feedback Score

Babblebug

Does anyone purchase minutes from Babblebug? How do you like their service? Should I go through them?

Feedback Score
    I do, they are the only ones that I trust now, I have never had a problem with them at all and I buy alot of minutes. Usually by the time I have finished paying the email has already came to my inbox with my pin number. I know i could go elsewhere and save 15˘ but to me it's not worth the hassle when this works so well.

Feedback Score
    Thank you.

Phones
    HTC Touch Pro 2, HTC Touch Pro, Palm Treo Pro, HTC Touch, HTC Mogul, Samsung A920, Katana DLX
    LG Lotus Elite, LG Rumor 2, LG VX9800, LG VX8350, LG VX8100, Motorola E815,
    3 Motorola I425's (Used for GPS), 2 Kyocera KX18's,
    Carriers
    Sprint, Sprint SERO,
    Boost Mobile (GPS)
    Feedback Score
    I also use them and there service is great there pins come fast and also I would have forgotten to refill my minutes last month but they sent me a reminder (through email) anyways I would highly recommend them.

Phones
    XV6700
    SCH-i600
    E815
    Carrier
    Page Plus Cellular (nobody else compares!)
    Feedback Score
    They do work fine, I like them. But they charged an extra 0.35cents for the $10 card for a "processing fee"... Babblebug did require a verification call for me.

I now use Callingmart, which seems to have the cheapest prices. They use PayPal, and I have also received instant PINs, but I've heard that they sometimes call back for verification.

Phones
    Iphone 4
    Iphone 4
    Iphone 4
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    babblebug may call the first time you use sign up to confirm. But if you dont change anything on your account, from then on it is pretty fast getting your pin, all automatic. It is the only place I buy my cards.

Carriers
    LycaMobile
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I like callingmart also. I think they are fast. There is no need to check for an email. It comes up automatically. Sometimes you can get up to 15% off the retail price. They are very reliable IMO.

Phone
    LG Optimus V
    Carrier
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by livedog
    They do work fine, I like them. But they charged an extra 0.35cents for the $10 card for a "processing fee"... Babblebug did require a verification call for me.

I now use Callingmart, which seems to have the cheapest prices. They use PayPal, and I have also received instant PINs, but I've heard that they sometimes call back for verification.
    As of todays date I have bought around 5 PINs from Callingmart. the PINs arrive almost imediately after I pay for them. They gave me a call back the first time I bought a pin off them to verify my account information. I'm very happy with there prices and their service. I would recomend them.

JOET1966