Thread: Nokia to iPod Adapter?

Phone
    Nokia 3595
    Carrier
    at&t
    Feedback Score

Question Nokia to iPod Adapter?

Hi-

I just purchased a Nokia N73 and am wondering if an adapter exists out there, somewhere that will allow me to plug in my iPod car adapter (male) to my phone (trying to cut down on devices)? I think this adapter would need to plug-in to the POP-Port on the Nokia and allow the iPod plug in my car to plug-in to the phone...

Any help would be great!

Thanks!
    Sesro1978

Phones
    Omnipotent HD
    Satio
    N95 8GB
    Feedback Score
    you mean a 3.5mm convertor? If so, you can find these readily available online for very little. Just search online for "Nokia 3.5mm convertor".
    Buy it. Hack it. Love it.

Phone
    Nokia 3595
    Carrier
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lightningjohn
    you mean a 3.5mm convertor? If so, you can find these readily available online for very little. Just search online for "Nokia 3.5mm convertor".
    Sort of but I need something that plugs into Nokia's POP-Port and as well as the charging/syncing port of my iPod. In my car I have an interface that plugs into the iPod's charging/syncing port on the bottom of the device; the headphone jack remains free...

Carriers
    T-Mobile UK
    Feedback Score
    Go to radioshack and check out the iGo chargers. You can get one car adapter and a splitter to charge two devices. I love it.
    -------
    HTC One X - iPhone 4 GSM - iPhone 3GS White 32GB - 5800XM NAM - Nokia N85-3 - N82 - N95 - iPhone 3g - SE k850i - iPhone - Nokia 5700 - KRZR - W600i - e815 - v600 - V710 - V60c
    Follow me on Twitter
    BST FeedBack * HeatWare * My Ebay FeedBack
    Yummy Bandwidth * Fios 25/25

Phones
    Samsung i8910
    Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
    Nokia N96
    Carrier
    Anything GSM
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sesro1978
    Sort of but I need something that plugs into Nokia's POP-Port and as well as the charging/syncing port of my iPod. In my car I have an interface that plugs into the iPod's charging/syncing port on the bottom of the device; the headphone jack remains free...
    I don't think there's one for POP to iPod and even if there were, I don't think your head unit would be able to read the menu's that were specifically made for the iPod's menu system from the N73...