Phones
    i875
    i560
    i415
    Carrier
    Boost Moblile
    Feedback Score

Angry Boost Mobile TAX!!!!

Let me get this straight Boost Mobile is charging tax on credit card re boosts? Can someone please clarify. I got the text message but I really didn't realize what I had read until I had deleted it. I have the premium plan by the way.

$49.99
    300 Anytime Minutes
    Unlimited Wireless Web
    Unlimited Text Messaging, 25 cent pic / video messaging
    Unlimited Walkie-Talkie
    Free Nights @ 7 pm / Free Weekends

Feedback Score
    is it the unlimited plan? i know they charge taxes on that

but Premium plans didnt use to chage taxes

Phones
    i875
    i560
    i415
    Carrier
    Boost Moblile
    Feedback Score
    Yeah the premium $60 plan. The txt msg said beginning such and such date credit card re-boosts will be charged tax or something of that nature.

Phones
    i875
    i560
    i415
    Carrier
    Boost Moblile
    Feedback Score
    What are all these taxes and fees?
    Many government and legal entities impose recurring taxes and other fees that will be charged to your account. Taxes might include federal excise tax and state or local sales tax. In addition, a Regulatory Cost Recovery Fee (99˘ as of July 2005) will be charged to your account on a monthly basis. This includes a Federal Regulatory Fee, a 911 emergency tax, and a Wireless Local Number Portability (WLNP) fee, and is charged to defray costs associated with payment of fees and compliance with various initiatives imposed by the government. The exact amount of this fee is subject to change from time to time as the cost of compliance changes. In addition, Boost Mobile charges a check processing fee of $1.00 on all online and check-by-phone payments, and a fee of $25.00 for any returned checks.