Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Audio Test Clips

Device(s)
    Samsung Vibrant
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I really wish we had more sound clips, especially of the newer headsets. It's ridiculous and annoying that almost *all* reviews of headsets online have no sounds clips at all, and even fewer have head-to-head comparisons... the two head-to-head pages here are so needed.

Anyone have sound clips of the Jawbone Era, Moto finiti, Blueant Q2? Esp. compared to the Voyager Pro, 975, etc would be amazing.

I have some rough clips of the Etyblu2, Voyager Pro, and in-phone mic. I'll post them up soon...

Device(s)
    Samsung Vibrant
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Ok, I finally put up my sound clips:
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...t-1?p=14471618

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I am fairly new to this forum but I have a few audio test clips in some extreme environments.

Voyager Pro HD in a packed bowling alley is the most impressive. I put this together as I bowl in a league (about 40 lanes in use) and recorded this on my iPhone 4S with the Plantronics MyHeadset app so there is no network static.

(being new to this I do not know how to upload a m4a or mp3 file to this)

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Anyone know where I can upload audioclips to show off a demo? otherwise I will try to record a video and upload them to my YouTube channel and link them.
    I also have test audio clips with the Plantronics M155 Marque, and standard audio clip with just the iPhone 4s in the same bowling alley.

Device(s)
    Verizon iPhone 4S
    Feedback Score
    You can use evoca.com. My subscription expired, however!
    Air goes in and out. Blood goes round and round. Any deviation is a problem.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3