Thread: Flashing Tilt to a new Rom

Feedback Score

Flashing Tilt to a new Rom

I'm all new to this modding phone stuff so please bare with me, I want to flash my tilt with the HTC Rom do I have to unlock the phone if I want to keep using it with AT&T ???

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    The HTC_Kaiser wiki at XDA-developers.com contains all of the info you need. I encourage you to read ALL of the ROM upgrading section. Once you do, if you still have questions feel free to come back and ask.

Device(s)
    iPhone 8GB (unlocked and working)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrangler3383
    The HTC_Kaiser wiki at XDA-developers.com contains all of the info you need. I encourage you to read ALL of the ROM upgrading section. Once you do, if you still have questions feel free to come back and ask.
    Hey, just wanted to say thanks for the info. I just swapped from my T-Mobile Wing over to a locked AT&T Tilt. This info really helped out for a newbie like me and my buddy to successfully unlock the Tilt.

This site is a major help!

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+ 128GB matte black
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Can someone make this a sticky or something?

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by aphexacid
    Can someone make this a sticky or something?
    Of course! Tis done.

Device(s)
    HTC Iris (S640) - Telus defect.
    Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchology
    Hey, just wanted to say thanks for the info. I just swapped from my T-Mobile Wing over to a locked AT&T Tilt. This info really helped out for a newbie like me and my buddy to successfully unlock the Tilt.

This site is a major help!
    could this be used to swap other cdma phones onto telus network?

Device(s)
    SE TM506
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I have an HTC 8925 (KAIS100) which is locked to ATT. I read something about the radio in the ATT 8925 not being able to use the frequency band of the T-Mobile 3G network. I wouldn't want to go through the unlock procedure only to find I can't connect to T-Mobile's 3G network. If I perform one of the unlock procedures as explained at the HTC_Kaiser wiki at XDA-developers.com, will my 8925 be able to connect with T-Mobile's 3G network?

Feedback Score
    hi .am overseas and discovered that my htc T-Mobile my Touch 3G does not work with other sim card .what do i do to unlock it .thanks in advns

Device(s)
    SE TM506
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Unlocking T-Mobile Handsets

See the Wiki page about Unlocking T-Mobile Handsets. Probably your can do it all via the Internet and email. Of course you will need your account PIN.

Feedback Score
    hi everyone, i have HTC Hero (Orange) by mistake i run RUU "HTC Sprint Hero MR 2.27.651.6" after that my mobile almost dead!!!
    when pressing power+home just vibrate 5 times and noting display....... Home+Back+Power nothing...... Please help me to get out from this problem....