Thread: Whats wrong with my Microsoft Outlook email?

Phones
    Iphone 3G 16GB White
    HTC 8925
    Feedback Score

Whats wrong with my Microsoft Outlook email?

I can't figure out what is going on as it used to work perfect. I have my Gmail account tied to it so I can stay updated with email throughout the day.

Well today I was on Wifi at work and went to send/receive. It downloaded my new messages without any problems. I then replied to a new email and I got a message stating sync error message could not be delivered or something along those lines.

Now I never had a problem before using Wifi to check my email so I disabled Wifi and connected through AT&T's network. It then states when I hit send/receive that I currently am roaming and additional charges may apply. It will download but it will not send anything out giving me that sync error.

Whats going on here it used to work great but its no longer sending??? I'm using the 1.62.502.0 rom and never had any problems using it before. When I installed this rom I deleted the bloatware with the soft reset if that matters at all. But like I said it was working fine.

Phone
    Nokia E90
    Carriers
    TDC Mobil (DK)
    3 (UK)
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (HTC Wizard: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) PPC; 240x320; HTC_P3600i/1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Apparently google is having some issues with their IMAP implementation so that may be why you couldn't sync.

Phones
    Iphone 3G 16GB White
    HTC 8925
    Feedback Score
    Alright thanks I was wondering what was going on. How come it goes to Outlook on my computer fine though?

Phone
    Nokia E90
    Carriers
    TDC Mobil (DK)
    3 (UK)
    Feedback Score
    I'd be surprised if it still didn't work, have you checked the settings on your phone and made sure they match up with what Google has listed?