Thread: Virginia Outage

Feedback Score

Virginia Outage

For those of you who don't know, there's an outage around Richmond, VA (and possibly other cities).

Does anyone have information on the outage? Perhaps an estimated resolution time?

Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Verizon Wireless Tier 2 just informed me that there is a "signal outage" and trouble tickets have been filed, They estimate to be back at full strength by about mid-tomorrow and are working on the issue at the current time.

Phones
    BB 8330 Curve
    Blackberry Pearl (sold)
    BB 8830(Back up)
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    It was out in Colonial Heights just south of Richmond for about 20-30 minutes then started working again. Seems to be working here now fine.

Phone
    Incredible
    Carrier
    Assimilated on Aug 7 1993
    Feedback Score
    I lost mine right at 9. I was messing with my new phones secret menus and thought I had fragged it. about 1/2 an hour later my daughter asked me if I had service. I was VERY releived it was the network.
    it came back on about 10 but I still couldnt call out or text. sometime before 4 am it came back on.
    all my coworkers who have Verizon lost theirs too so it was no just Colonial Heights
    the United States is the land of the FREE because of the BRAVE!! Thank You to all who serve or have served and their families in the United States armed services!! Your sacrifices are NOT in vain may God continue to bless America
    For God so loves YOU, He gave His only Son....John 3:16

Phones
    Sami u740
    Sami a900
    Sami t619
    Carriers
    VzW
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by iwasthetas
    I lost mine right at 9. I was messing with my new phones secret menus and thought I had fragged it. about 1/2 an hour later my daughter asked me if I had service. I was VERY releived it was the network.
    it came back on about 10 but I still couldnt call out or text. sometime before 4 am it came back on.
    all my coworkers who have Verizon lost theirs too so it was no just Colonial Heights
    I did that before. It was fun!
    Anything I say here does not reflect the beliefs of the companies I am, have, or will work for. These are my thoughts and opinions alone. They are influenced by personal experience.

I'm in Houston, TX soon for school. If anyone is aware of any Verizon Wireless job, please PM me. If you are an employer, I have a resume, references, and a letter of recommendation.

Woo! I'm here in Houston!

<("<) <( " )> (>")>