Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ::OFFICIAL::Kyocera Lingo Thread

Device(s)
    Helio Ocean
    Carrier(s)
    Helio,
    Feedback Score
    Well, ive given up, the code is basically impossible to figure out. and as i said, i wont be trying EVERY possible code because this isnt that important to me.

sorry everyone, i give up

Device(s)
    Sidekick 4G
    Carrier(s)
    -Simple Mobile-
    Feedback Score
    hey!!! for that wildcard user... at the idle screen, type one 6 times... then when it asks for a surcurity code, type VIRGIN. it should aks you if you wanna rewset your code... hit yes. nothing will be erased. LOL... i do it all the time.

Device(s)
    Kyocera Lingo M1000
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    I have the MSL code from Cricket Mine is 099472 but there is only wap changes in the ##web like the wap address and port no security features avail to change. any new info would be greatly appreciated. BTW im trying to put java apps on my phone and still no luck.

Device(s)
    Helio Ocean
    Carrier(s)
    Helio,
    Feedback Score
    EVERY MSL code is different. So if i cant make progress (for lack of IMPORTANT information) i cant guide you any further in the project.

its up to you guys, continue my work lol. I, on the other hand, will be kicking back, smokin some weed, and playing with my Ocean

Device(s)
    Kyocera Lingo M1000
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Just call cricket during the day and ask them for a master subsidy LOCK code i told them i needed it to reprogram my phone with the settings i needed to access stuff at work. NOTE ASK THEM FOR A ( MASTER SUBSIDY LOCK CODE)!! NOT MSL...

Device(s)
    Helio Ocean
    Carrier(s)
    Helio,
    Feedback Score
    ah....i will consider it if i really feel like still going at this.

Device(s)
    Kyocera Lingo M1000
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Ok, If not for you do it for the rest of us... lol just kiddin im gonna go blow on some dank hit yall up later.
    $$Bryant$$

Device(s)
    Helio Ocean
    Carrier(s)
    Helio,
    Feedback Score
    lol yeah. gotta stop being greedy. think of the "community" lol.

im like really high (yet i can still type. its just taking me a little longer lol)

you know what? since your a fellow stoner, i will continue my work lol.
    i will call cricket in the morning. but until then, later man

Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (M1000-2X0/1.0.07.1 UP.Browser/6.2.3.9.g.1.111 (GUI) MMP/2.0)

im rootin for ya too hackor!!!

Device(s)
    Kyocera Lingo M1000
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Tried changing wap to google.com yesterday and nothing... I did manage to get qpst working with it though i had to buy a 25 dollar bluetooth dongle from wal-mart but now i can get my pics and stuff off my phone transfer ringtones. Still checking the .bqr file format for the K pic on the outside lcd when it is open. But this is just a update...

Device(s)
    Helio Ocean
    Carrier(s)
    Helio,
    Feedback Score
    ok everyone im back ^__^

Device(s)
    Kyocera Lingo M1000
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    So anyone found anything new? The only thing i found other than previous posts is that i have successfully transfered a entire mp3 from another phone via bluetooth.

Device(s)
    Helio Ocean
    Carrier(s)
    Helio,
    Feedback Score
    ive manage to download a full mp3 using the ringtone upload method. thats about it.

it would be nice to experiment with different file types. perhaps making/changing a java proxy or something will allow java apps to run

Feedback Score
    JimBobM1000 i got my m1000 connected to qpst, but i dont have a clue what my spc is and i dont know how to find it. i just want to be able to get my pics of the phone without bluetoothing them off 1 at a time. thanx man

Feedback Score
    Hey hackor, what do i need to uplaod full mp3s to my fone, would love to be able to listen to a couple at work and such...

if u could throw me a link or two for whatever hardware/software i will need for it, i would greatly appreiciate it!

P.S. Any luck with getting any games to run outside of games/apps ?? ?
    Last edited by Totalysexyguy; 05-26-2008 at 06:39 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast