Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ::OFFICIAL::Kyocera Lingo Thread

Device(s)
    Helio Ocean
    Carrier(s)
    Helio,
    Feedback Score
    i already posted the link to upload ringtones. uploading pictures and mp3 are the exact same method.

and no. this phone is just ugh. im thinkin about testpointing it and just bypassing everything and writting out some software to hack it but idk if i have that much free time

Device(s)
    motorola v323i
    Carrier(s)
    ntelos
    Feedback Score
    so u dont know anyone who can unlock a CDMA phone. I'm with ntelos and I want to by the lingo but its expensive. So I was thinking if I buy the vm wildcard I could just unlock it and activate on ntelos because the use the same network. I really need soneones help with unlocking thus phone when I buy it. It only cost $99 and I would rather do that than pay $240 for the exact phone. U will have to excuse any typos because i'm using my iPod tilouch and the letters are very close to each other
    sick of not getting any answers

Device(s)
    Helio Ocean
    Carrier(s)
    Helio,
    Feedback Score
    ^
    well the lingo is only $140 not $240. but i own an iphone and i know what you mean about letters being close together and it sucks sometimes.

i know people who can unlock CDMA phones. but none of them are interested in cricket. Mainly just Verizon because they have good phones.

EDIT:
    i can learn how to unlock them in about 5 minutes (only saying that because it took me all of 5 minutes to learn how and to accomplish unlocking a GSM phone) so CDMA shouldnt be harder lol

Device(s)
    motorola v323i
    Carrier(s)
    ntelos
    Feedback Score
    yeah it is 240. With my phone company look it up on ntelos' website. I just really dont want to spend a lot of money on the same type of phone just a different color

Device(s)
    motorola v323i
    Carrier(s)
    ntelos
    Feedback Score
    do u think u could tell me how to do it when the time comes. Pretty please. I have finally found someone who can help me. I have posted on many sites and nobody was ever around to reply. U can reply via [email protected]
    Last edited by antenna20; 05-29-2008 at 01:06 AM. Reason: extra stuff

Device(s)
    Helio Ocean
    Carrier(s)
    Helio,
    Feedback Score
    mine was only $140 from cricket (store bought) lol ntelos is evil then.

and sure

Device(s)
    Kyocera Lingo M1000
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Sorry ive been working alot lately and havent had much time to post but i did find that changing key info using qpst does allow free app downloading bypassing the flex bucket crap cricket has but i tried it again today and it seems it may be a fluke. well im out for now u guys and by the way the lingo has a bqr file im trying to edit without using a hex editor. this is the file for the oustide display pic when the phone is open. btw hackor im blowin it down riiiiight now so it may be a min for a post from me.
    $$Bryant$$

Device(s)
    Helio Ocean
    Carrier(s)
    Helio,
    Feedback Score
    and yes i have also tried experimenting with qpst. nothing seems to work on this phone. im probably gonna give it away to a family member (probably my cousin)

and in return.....hmmm get the htc diamond....or another iphone. im not exactly sure. but its a definate good bye from cricket to me.

i will get another iphone if at&t does that $250 iphone (but you have to sign a contract at the store) by july 9th and if they done, i will just wait and get the diamond

Feedback Score
    So i just gave in and baught some games from cricket games&apps... some of them arent that bad, while some are a wiaste of 4 bucks lol.

Oh well, i will get a better fone some day but this works for now.

Device(s)
    motorola v323i
    Carrier(s)
    ntelos
    Feedback Score
    so I have been looking on craigslist for a lingo phone and some girl had two. But she wouldn't hold one for me. I guess I am forced to pay 240 for a brand new phone. Or my fiancé' is going to get a stolen one from a guy at the mall. I'm just wondering if I go to have the damn thing activated they take it from me because of that. Any input is welcome

Device(s)
    Helio Ocean
    Carrier(s)
    Helio,
    Feedback Score
    ^
    i will sell you my lingo. comes with everything. (mint condition) make me an offer lol

Device(s)
    motorola v323i
    Carrier(s)
    ntelos
    Feedback Score
    well u paid 140 for it. But the thing is how would I activate it on ntelos. I will give u 125. But how would this transaction take place. U send me the phone and I mail u a money order for it? How do I know I can trust that u will mail me the phone. Please answer these questions. I have to go to work now. 10 pm to 6 am. Hope to see a reply in the am

Device(s)
    Helio Ocean
    Carrier(s)
    Helio,
    Feedback Score
    well either me or you should be able to get it unbranded from cricket so it can work on ntelos. as a matter of fact, im not even sure if thats needed because they both are CDMA and they both sell the phone. So ntelos should be able to flash the phone when you activate it again.
    and ok $125 sounds good.

i can send out the phone, provide a tracking number and so on. If you want pics of it (so you can see its condition for yourself) i can also do that. and yeah all you do is mail me the money.

Device(s)
    motorola v323i
    Carrier(s)
    ntelos
    Feedback Score

Cool

yeah that would be cool . As my understanding cricket and ntelos are kinda sorta the same. But yeah pics would be cool. Send them to me through my email. And I might not have 125 till the 12th when I get payed. Anywho where is your location anyway. And if u pay the shipping it will just be covered in the phone price. I dont really know how to hack phones I just know a lot about using them. I have been told that I should be a trouble shooter for verizon. I know slot about motorola phones and nokias and I little about samsung. But yeah just email me back at [email protected]

Just let me know when u wanna send the phone to me and I will give u my address through email
    Last edited by antenna20; 06-06-2008 at 03:11 AM. Reason: I forgot something

Feedback Score

got the code

Oh yeah. my service coordinator called up cricket and asked to speak to tech support and asked for the Master Subsidiary Lock Code 470925

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast