Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: ::OFFICIAL::Kyocera Lingo Thread

Feedback Score
    I have a Kyocera Wildcard m1000. When i turn it on it says " Initial Programming Needed". When i tryed to have Virgin Mobile activate the phone they said i need to take it back to Target with the receipt to get it activated. But i dont have a receipt. Can any help me? I belive i need the programming code but i cant find it anywere. I have looked all over the web. I you can help me email me at [email protected]

Feedback Score

Idle Screen is burning up power

Just yesturday, I bought a Kyocera Wild Card. Here's what's wrong: whenever the phone is charging, even when the power is OFF, the screen will NOT turn off. (if it's off and charging, it shows a white screen with the words "phone is off, phone is charging" displayed.) The keypad doesn't even dim itself. Doesn't matter if it's on or off. Also, when it isn't charging and is turned on, it takes FOREVER for the idle screen to turn off. The keypad's okay, but the screen itself stays on for way too long. I even counted, when I got to 60 seconds I quit. The idle screem is just eating up all my battery life. It's taken half a day to take up almost ALL of it. I've tried everything to fix it but no matter where I go in the Settings I can't figure out how to solve this. I really hope I don't have to buy another one. This phone was expensive.

Device(s)
    Motorola V3c
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Any luck on how to get the MSL for this phone? Thank you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4