Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: About how long does it take to hear back about CSR position?

Phone
    Motorola Droid Maxx 32GB
    Carriers
    Verizon Wireless |
    Feedback Score

About how long does it take to hear back about CSR position?

I had my interviews today, and both went well both with the HR lady and the CSR Supervisor, we all hit it off well, the interviews all seemed to go great, but at the end the lady just said she looked forward to talking to speaking with me soon, and that was it.

so, im wondering about how long does it take to hear back, or if i just didn't get the job.. I hope i got it, but if i did not it would not be the end of the world.

any thoughts?
    Left: Verizon Unlimited LTE, Right: CenturyLink DSL at Home

Phones
    HTC Touch Pro
    Blackberry Storm
    HTC Touch
    Carriers
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8330/4.3.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Where did you interview? In my call center they offer the job after the interview with the supervisor right there. Crossing my fingers for you though.

Phones
    A phone
    with buttons
    'n stuff
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I got called back for a second interview after a week or so. Second interview was a job offer.

Phone
    Samsung A920
    Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VZWShane
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8330/4.3.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Where did you interview? In my call center they offer the job after the interview with the supervisor right there. Crossing my fingers for you though.
    Based on his location, I'm thinking he went up to Dublin.
    Standard Disclaimer: Any and all opinions and views expressed in my posts are mine and mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the officially held opinions and views of Verizon Wireless.

Phone
    Motorola Droid Maxx 32GB
    Carriers
    Verizon Wireless |
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (LG VX8100: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.6) Sprint:PPC6800)

Dublin is correct. I got a little nervous in the last interview and I definitely don't think it helped anything as far as my chances went

Phone
    HTC Touch Pro
    Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Here's how my hiring process went took about 12 days total, from when I first interviewed, to when I was offered the position. A couple of interesting facts I learned after being hired:

Out of every 100 applicants for a CSR position, 1 gets an interview offer
    Out of every 50 interviews for a CSR position, 1 gets a job offer

Phone
    Moto Droid X
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    At Dublin you should generally hear back within a week (give or take a day). Good luck!

Edited to add a borrowed disclaimer: Standard Disclaimer: Any and all opinions and views expressed in my posts are mine and mine alone and do not necessarily reflect the officially held opinions and views of Verizon Wireless.

Phone
    Motorola Droid Maxx 32GB
    Carriers
    Verizon Wireless |
    Feedback Score
    thanks everyone.. the exact process this far has been that last monday i went in and took the online assesment, then i went back friday for my interviews. If it takes about a week or so to hear back that's cool.

I was just wondering since if i didnt get the job i would like to call and get feedback on my interview to see how i did since i've actually only had mabye three interviews ever.

Phone
    HTC Touch Pro
    Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by brad15
    thanks everyone.. the exact process this far has been that last monday i went in and took the online assesment, then i went back friday for my interviews. If it takes about a week or so to hear back that's cool.

I was just wondering since if i didnt get the job i would like to call and get feedback on my interview to see how i did since i've actually only had mabye three interviews ever.
    They will definitely contact you whether you receive a job offer or not. In the case they contact you and do not extent an offer, at that point you would be able to ask for feedback. Trust me, since joining VZW at the Lincoln call center, I can tell you that they are very big on feedback. So if you're not offered a position, I'm sure they'd still be more than willing to talk with you and give you lots of feedback.

Feedback Score
    So I had my interview this morning and I feel it went well. The person I interviewed with said he would score my interview sheet and would pass it along to HR and they would contact me within a week. He only asked me like five questions, is that bad? I noticed he skipped a couple of pages, but I tried not to panic.

Hopefully they call or write either way. Here's to hoping. If HR does call back will they schedule yet another interview or do they offer you a job over the phone?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mainstreetcm
    So I had my interview this morning and I feel it went well. The person I interviewed with said he would score my interview sheet and would pass it along to HR and they would contact me within a week. He only asked me like five questions, is that bad? I noticed he skipped a couple of pages, but I tried not to panic.

Hopefully they call or write either way. Here's to hoping. If HR does call back will they schedule yet another interview or do they offer you a job over the phone?
    i had the exact same thing i also had an interview today. the guy i was interviewing with had a straight face the whole time he gave off no emotion. even when he was joking with the other managers he had no emotion on his face so it was really hard to read him. but he only asked like 4 or 5 questions on mine too and skipped some pages with me too. so i am wondering the exact same thing. sorry hope you get the job! good luck!

Phones
    A phone
    with buttons
    'n stuff
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    The lower level interviews only have 5 questions. They have a list of about 50 to choose from though.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vatothe0
    The lower level interviews only have 5 questions. They have a list of about 50 to choose from though.
    And so how many more interviews come after this one? Or does it vary and depend on business needs at any given time? I went to an open house two months ago, had the phone interview last week, and then my face to face today. I'm really hoping I get the position, I'm just curious to know how their process works.

Thanks for the info btw, I was really nervous when I left so it was good to know why they skipped some pages...

Phones
    Galaxy Blaze 4G
    Samsung Galaxy Blaze 4G
    HTC HD7
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I went through 2 phone interviews a week apart, then a face to face a week later and now 8 days later I received a call scheduling another phone interview with HR. It is a dizzying process. I say hang in there, stay positive and focused! Any job worth having is worth waiting for. Good luck!
    To heck with flowers and candy, leave the jewelry at the store, but when it comes to cell phones, I always want one more.

Phone
    Motorola Droid Maxx 32GB
    Carriers
    Verizon Wireless |
    Feedback Score
    Update: I got a call from them yesterday, the training will start August 13th, and they will be getting ahold of me in three to four weeks to schedule the drug test and do the background check..

I am pretty sure i got it at this point, Although she said i "was still being considered"

mainstreetcm, just hang in there.. my interviewer was really hard to read as well, you should hear back soon i hope

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast