Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Thread: UL wap billing thread

Feedback Score
    You can turn off the Cellular Data Switch in the settings also...

Anyways, without a Data Option the Internet browsing is limited to Fido My Account...

Quote Originally Posted by facehugger View Post
    Fido will tell you they can't block the internet on your phone.
    If you say the magic words "its for parental control reasons", they change their mind and will be happy to do it for you.
    Disclaimer: All my posts, replies, comments and/or opinions expressed on www.howardforums.com are my own contribution only. The views expressed on this page do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of Fido, its management or employees.
    Fritz Z24...

Feedback Score
    With the Unlimited Wap Data Passes coming to an end soon...Maybe we should consider closing this thread next year?

Fritz Z24...

Sent from my Apple iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Fritz Z24; 12-03-2011 at 03:58 PM.

Feedback Score
    Is it bad netiquette to bring this back from the dead? I'm just sad that I will soon be giving up my UMB and moving to the dark side of exorbitant data rates because I must have a new pretty phone

Feedback Score

UL wap billing thread

Android, Blackberry and iOS aren't compatible with the UMB. Only compatible Fido phones left are the Nokia C1, Nokia X2, LG Neon 2 & Samsung C414...

Quote Originally Posted by peachtree View Post
    Is it bad netiquette to bring this back from the dead? I'm just sad that I will soon be giving up my UMB and moving to the dark side of exorbitant data rates because I must have a new pretty phone

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DaKRO84 View Post
    30$ fido/fido/rogers plan + 20$ value pack

TOTAL: 22 256.50$

The rest is data charges, because he was using a none fido handset, with the unlimited surfing option!
    thats nuts!! how the hell can they let a bill go up that high? shouldnt their be a limit either way?
    Actually if I remember correctly there is a limit on data charges before they cut you off, and no, limit is not up to 22k lol
    So did u contact customer services I'm curious of what they will tell you

Sent with the HoFo App

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15