Thread: Application Authentication Failure 909

Feedback Score

Application Authentication Failure 909

Hi, has anyone ever had this problem.. i have a samsung M510 phone. I recently bought the same phone becuz the last phone was lost. when i tried to install Windows Live Messenger (i guess its in my locker and its free to download again) i got as far as getting to the download link..and from there i get this error message (title). so if anyone knows why? please let me know. I cant live without MSN on the go I called customer care and i guess they'll call me back on it...it must be that bad..lol

Feedback Score
    You have to subscribe to MSN Messenger it's $3.00 a month.

Did care say they will call you back? If so there is a 100% call back policy. They call back when they said they would or you get $5 on all myPLANS.
    HIGHEST IN CUSTOMER SATISCFATION with prepaid wireless service 3 YEARS IN A ROW!

FLICK OFF: Making the world a healthier place!

Virgin Unite: Making the world a better place.

It's not the bottom line that counts it's the moral one. Which side do you stand on?

NOTE: The Views expressed within this user ID does not reflect the views of VMC rather the views of the Rep. Any information contained in posts under this user ID are not official or acknowledged by VMC.

Phones
    ◊۪۫۰Sony Ericsson W760
    ◊۪۫۰Samsung m510 (old)
    Carriers
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    usually it means the software is not compatible with the phone, but I don't understand, you had it on the phone before....

Well it did that when I was trying to install google maps midp2 version on my a640 which is midp1 version.

909 error.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by virginmobile806
    You have to subscribe to MSN Messenger it's $3.00 a month.

Did care say they will call you back? If so there is a 100% call back policy. They call back when they said they would or you get $5 on all myPLANS.
    yes, i subscribed when i had the first phone..i was thinking maybe a password not matched? but who knows. i guess ill have to wait till tomorrow then