Thread: Can I transfer my PagePlus account to another verizon inpulse phone?

Feedback Score

Can I transfer my PagePlus account to another verizon inpulse phone?

I recently used my old unattivated verizon phone to turn it into having PagePlus as a service. I used UglyEric and everything turned out well according to plan. Anyway, I was in WalMart the other day, and I want to buy the new Inpulse phone The Juke, but i have a lot of PagePlus balance on my old phone, plus I want to keep my same number that I have now. Can I call PagePlus to transfer my old number and balance onto the new phone? Thanks

Phones
    HTC Touch Pro 2, HTC Touch Pro, Palm Treo Pro, HTC Touch, HTC Mogul, Samsung A920, Katana DLX
    LG Lotus Elite, LG Rumor 2, LG VX9800, LG VX8350, LG VX8100, Motorola E815,
    3 Motorola I425's (Used for GPS), 2 Kyocera KX18's,
    Carriers
    Sprint, Sprint SERO,
    Boost Mobile (GPS)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by edge101c
    I recently used my old unattivated verizon phone to turn it into having PagePlus as a service. I used UglyEric and everything turned out well according to plan. Anyway, I was in WalMart the other day, and I want to buy the new Inpulse phone The Juke, but i have a lot of PagePlus balance on my old phone, plus I want to keep my same number that I have now. Can I call PagePlus to transfer my old number and balance onto the new phone? Thanks
    There is two options to doing this: The first one is going through a dealer like you said you had went through ugly-eric to activate your phone he also does ESN changes (which is what you would need) the cost is about 6 dollars. The second option is to call Page plus and ask them if there is any way to do a ESN change without going to a dealer and it depends on the CSR you talk to I've done it twice by calling Page plus but again it all depends on the CSR you talk to. Hope this helps if you have any other questions feel free to ask.