Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Samsung Saga i770 WM6.1 Pro Smartphone Release & Pre-Release Thread

Phones
    BB Storm 9530 .86 OS & Moto A4500/Q9N
    Samsung Omnia i910 & Saga i770 Returned
    Moto Q9m/BB 8830 Retired
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    oh yeah, stopped in an att store today to check out an epix i907 (the supposed gsm cousin to the i770) and it is pretty sweet. the optical mouse works great. wish it had little bigger screen but it was snappy and worked well. the i770 will definitely benefit from spb mobile shell or touchflo 3d getting ported to it. the keyboard was ok - not as good as my Q9, but definitely liveable. from what pictures we have seen, the optical mouse looks bigger on the i770 which would be great compared to the epix and the keyboard slightly bigger. we shall see soon hopefully!

Phones
    Samsung Omnia
    Motorola i570 (work)
    LG VX9900 (backup)
    Carriers
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Miata492
    this was just posted over on the BB Storm pre-release thread by rage151:
    http://www.howardforums.com/showpost...&postcount=996

check out the i770 Saga in all its printed glory!
    Excellent information. I didn't see any other upcoming smartphones (non BB) on there so it might mean the i770 is going to be the soonest to come out.

Feedback Score
    Un****ingbelievable, Verizon will now start requiring a data plan for all smartphones released after the 14th? IM SO ****IN PISSED. My whole reason for waiting on the i770 was because of WiFi.. Which NOW would be pointless. **** YOU VERIZON I WISH I KNEW WHO CALLED THE SHOTS BECAUSE I WOULD SLIT YOUR ****IN THROAT

Phones
    BB Tour
    Samsung Omnia (collecting dust)
    XV6900 (broken)
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    get an ipod touch itll save you in the long run, or heck, use a laptop.

Phones
    Blackberry Tour
    Motorola DROID
    Blackberry Tour
    Carriers
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    saga is uploaded and ready in the coming soon section in vzw internal docs..... should be any day now, maybe even some lucky people could order it early....

Feedback Score
    how can I be a "lucky person" and order it early? I'd love to know!

Carrier
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Here is my one good deed for the day.

Keep on rocking in the free world!

If you think my post is helpful, please click the star in the bottom left to add to my reputation

Feedback Score
    wow, thats great. thanks so much for the info!!! Any idea if it will come in any other colors besides blue??

Feedback Score
    I would buy an itouch but I dont want to carry around two devices. I already have a regular ipod, thats why I would like a simple phone with wifi, is that really to much to ask for? ive been waiting for a really long time and have been religiously checking sites for new info on the release date only to find out that it will require a data plan at the last minute. Thanks Verizon for ****ing me once again you lousy bastards

Phone
    Cylon Droid Communicator
    Carrier
    New Caprica Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by REALLYPISSEDOFF
    I would buy an itouch but I dont want to carry around two devices. I already have a regular ipod, thats why I would like a simple phone with wifi, is that really to much to ask for? ive been waiting for a really long time and have been religiously checking sites for new info on the release date only to find out that it will require a data plan at the last minute. Thanks Verizon for ****ing me once again you lousy bastards
    This is not a place to RANT. If you want to RANT about VZW's data plan requirement please take it to the RANT THREAD.
    Keep all PHONE discussion within the Verizon Phone Discussion sub forum. We will close/move threads without notice if you do not follow the the VZW forum rules. Report inappropriate posts by clicking on the red triangle in the upper right hand corner of any post, or the orange triangle in the bottom left for Premium members.

Phones
    Samsung Omnia
    Motorola i570 (work)
    LG VX9900 (backup)
    Carriers
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Thanks VZW E! That really made my day!

Phones
    Samsung i770
    Samsung i760
    Motorola e815 (Great phone-still miss it)
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for this great post VZW E!
    It is info like this that keeps this forum exciting - good job

Phones
    Droid X
    Droid X
    HTC One S
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Do we have the confirmed final specs for this phone yet?

CPU? RAM? WiFi? GPS?

Phones
    BB Storm 9530 .86 OS & Moto A4500/Q9N
    Samsung Omnia i910 & Saga i770 Returned
    Moto Q9m/BB 8830 Retired
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    that is awesome VZW E!!! finally something concrete! $269.99 then $70 VMIR, so $199.99, then hopefully a $100 NE2, $99.99 possibly! WOW, it looks like VZW is gonna be aggressive with their new smartphone pricing. im eligible on Dec 26th, hopefully my rep can get me mine earlier even though i dont have a true business account but i do get business pricing and discounts b/c of where my wife works. it will really be an amazing unit for the price!

i wish the pic was clearer on that magazine shot that rage151 posted b/c the device measurements are on there. i tried to mess with the pic but could not get it clear enough. i also noticed on that pic the VZ Nav was NOT checked off, but the people who were testing them and posted stuff said the test units had VZ Nav and the GPS was supposed to be unlocked on the final build. I really want this to have GPS!

Phone
    Motorola Droid Pro XT610
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I think I am in the same boat as Miata492. I will be leaving behind my trusty Q9c running wm 6.1, and really anxious to get my hands on the Saga. In the grand scheme of things, I might prefer a functional GPS rather than the GSM radio, but looking forward to the 320 x 320 touch screen, wifi, optical touch pad etc. Already evaluating new software.

John

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast