Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Metro PCS "Initial Programming needed" Error NEED UNLOCK CODE ASAP!

Phone
    samsung r410
    Carrier
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score

Metro PCS "Initial Programming needed" Error NEED UNLOCK CODE ASAP!

They're trying to charge me 30 bucks to unlock my phone. I was fiddling with the phone menu and it said TYP. I opened the menu and there were two options TYP1 or TYP2 I checked 2 to see what would happen and the phone restarted and is now giving me the "initial programming needed" error and is asking for an unlock code which is not the same as my codes. HELP! I'm losin it with this freakin phone!

Its a samsung SOMEONE HELP!

Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (SamSpex: SCH-R210 UP.Browser/6.2.3.8 (GUI) MMP/2.0)

Well if you did what i think you did it may have erased the esn and your sol with that. But if it didnt all you need is your mdn (phone number) and the min that they set to your number and the network sid which is 6504 here in detroit and different in every market. Goto settings press * and the code is 587846 this only accesses the main items needed to program your phone.

Phone
    iPhone 3Gs
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MLChappell
    They're trying to charge me 30 bucks to unlock my phone. I was fiddling with the phone menu and it said TYP. I opened the menu and there were two options TYP1 or TYP2 I checked 2 to see what would happen and the phone restarted and is now giving me the "initial programming needed" error and is asking for an unlock code which is not the same as my codes. HELP! I'm losin it with this freakin phone!

sounds like something minor...your esn is safe. take it to a corporate store, NOT a authorized dealer. If they cant fix the problem (which im sure they can with re-programing) u can do a warranty exchange for 10 bux if the phone is less than a year old. Get insurance on the new phone if you dont already have it.... done deal. DON'T PANIC!!
    $300....iPhone 3Gs from Craigslist.com
    FREE....Jailbreak/Unlock Software
    $79 ....Unlimited Talk, Text & Web

The Peace of mind of not worrying about minutes and not having to pay outrageous data fees....
    PRICELESS!

"I'd rather have a few hundred posts of useful info, than have 1000's of useless redundant BS like "Use the SEARCH button!".

Feedback Score
    omg thank u so much!! u fixed my phone wow thank u!!

Carrier
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    If you switched it to Nam2 and you had a lock code on the phone - depending on the handset, you're SOL. By default it sets the new security code to the last 4 of the MDN, and since it hasn't been programmed - the last 4 of the MDN could be anything.

Phones
    hero
    ocean
    Carrier
    helio
    Feedback Score
    If you type in #43574357* onto most samsungs it will give you some general information such as the phone number, and you could use that information to find out the last four digits of the nam2 phone number.

Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    or you could hook it up to qpst to get the phone number on most phones... very very rarely are you SOL on phones.
    I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.

Phones
    Samsung R-450
    Samsung
    BlackBerry Storm
    Carriers
    MetroPcs
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    OMG.... thank you so much!!... that thing happend to ma phone...nd my parents were like... we aint gettin yhu a phone anymore... thank you so much... u saved my life!!!... =]

Phone
    LG Optimus M
    Carrier
    metroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MLChappell View Post

what samsung phone is it? if its a freeform you can just reprogram it

Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    this topic is a year old ????

Phone
    LG Optimus M
    Carrier
    metroPCS
    Feedback Score

i didnt even see that

Feedback Score
    Omg! Thank you so much!!! This website really works. I used your advised and put it together with the advise above yours and wala!!! My phone unlocked! I love you guys! You are a phone expert!

Feedback Score
    ive tried all these codes and they dont work for the motorola quantico i have, i have called them and done the swap, but i forgot to write down the code to enter, i have all the other codes, i just need the main code to enter innto the programming. for me to change the mobile number on there.

Phones
    Samsung Galaxy Indulge R910
    Samsung Galaxy Indulge R910
    LG Optimus M 690
    Carrier
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    ##626* on quantico
    Unlimit Yourself...MetroPCS

Feedback Score
    Thanks, i figured it yesterday finally... anyway anyone knows the SPC password to the quantico, i want to enter and edit the esn

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast