Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Samsung SPH-M800 Instinct Hacks - Official Thread

Feedback Score
    This lays out everything Step by Step for all the best hacks on the instinct and how to get your unlock/MSL code.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    can someone please help me,i need usb drivers for instinct m800

Feedback Score

Only using Sprint

[QUOTE=hyperlite08]HOW TO GET THE LOCK CODE

Well im using a sasktel provider and i only get One of 2!!!!! passwords one unlocks some but nothing with debug or resets. aka the important password.

Feedback Score

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by hyperlite08 View Post
    HOW TO GET THE LOCK CODE

Download a program called cdma_workshop, its every where so its not hard to find. Just get the trial version cuz you dont need the real one. Download the usb drivers for the instinct, you might be able to find them on the internet or just use the disc that came with it.. Take out the memory card and plug your phone in to your computer with the usb cord.. On the computer open up control panel, go to system, and then open up device manager. Click on ports and then find what com number your phone is using.. Now open up the cdma_workshop, on the top right somewhere it will have a drop down bar with com1 on it, click on it and find your com # your phone is using.. Now click on the connect button and then click on the read button and it should connect and read your info pretty quick.. on the left of the screen is should display all the info and it will give you the lock code to the phone.

Same program can be used to get the msl of the phone but unless someone asks im not gunna type it out
    This is the BEST answer I have found using the google search enging. I have downloaded the damn Samsung Instinct USB drivers and the CDMA workshop..to find out that the Samsung Instinct is in COM 7 and Com 8 which are only for the $99 registered version!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ssdd2010 View Post
    This lays out everything Step by Step for all the best hacks on the instinct and how to get your unlock/MSL code.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you ssdd2010 for posting that article. It was an IMMENSE help and I got my phone's unlock password. It was a pain in the A$$ to get the Samsung Instinct SPH-M800 drivers now that the phone is about 2 years old. I had to get the Samsung S30's driver from sprint, and then when the CDMA workshop said my phone was on COM 8 , that it was only for registered versions. Well that wonderful article explained how to changed COM port and Viola !! I got into the phone's secrets.

Thanks

Phones
    EVO LTE
    EVO LTE
    Wishing for a CDMA smartphone w/ptt
    Carriers
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I think I'm the only one around who actually liked the Instinct line, got a HD in hopes that it would pick up where the 1st left off while getting more suppprt from both the carrier and manufacturer. Purchased it after the last software upgrade way back in January and no enhancements or improvements to either the firmware/software since, really disappointing. I'm dumping this for the next Web OS or maybe even the EVO. Shame, the phone would be worth it if they gave it even a little attention.

Feedback Score
    have u tried using QPST

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5