Thread: pokerstars

Feedback Score

pokerstars

Hey its the noob again. I saw someone with pokerstars on the pocket p.c.
    If u don't know what that is just go to pokerstars.com and download. I wanted to know if someone knew how to put it on the instinct.

Device(s)
    instinct
    Carrier(s)
    sprint
    Feedback Score
    fun<games<Million Dollar Poker. Must pay one time about $7. Not Poker Superstars but I'm enjoying it. Ahead $4590.

Device(s)
    BlackBerry Tour 9630
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint Sero
    Feedback Score
    I would be scared to play on my phone, in case my connection flaked. At home I have a backup DSL connection that kicks in if my cable ever goes out. Fortunately I have never had to use it.

I guess it would be ok at lower stakes.
    I never thought an Indiana Jones movie with Area 51, Soviets, Red Scare, Marshall College, Motorcycle chases, jungle chases, a giant jungle cutter, car chases along cliff edges, neat locales, skulls, Cate Blanchette, John Hurt, Spielberg, and John Williams could ever be bad!

IT WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Device(s)
    Samsung a-920
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    sorry to thread jack, but does anyone know if pkrstrs can be played on BB curve? I'm excited to learn you can play it on a ppc. Pigsnot, good point, probably best to stick with low limit cash games on the phone...

Feedback Score
    hi.
    i must say this is nice and interesting.. and i am loving my first visit on this forum .. keep it up friends
    robinbolt..

Feedback Score
    Pokerstars have yet to release a poker apps for any mobile platform. They did buy an egaming company early last year so they definitely plan to release a mobile poker app at some stage but I think the events of Black Friday many have delayed those plans. According to poker apps the only major poker room that offers poker apps is Bwin.

The best hope for real money poker apps on BlackBerrys, iPhones and Androids I think will come from the iPoker Network, they are about to release a web based app that will be platform independent so it will work with any smartphone.

The Full Tilt Poker app was pretty good before they lost their license.