Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HTC Pro Touch vs HTC TyTN II

Device(s)
    MotoQ 9c
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score

HTC Coke

I am testing a crappy MotoQ9c and not happy at all so just curious about this Coke which is a crafty version of the Touch Pro yet any word on who will carry it?
    I could go and swap for a ppc6800 or wait to use my upgrade for a better HTC model through Alltel. I just can't find jack on the net about what new HTC models are upcoming for the fall through Alltel. Heard Touch Pro was coming soon but was just a memo through the local store. Any help would be grand!!!

Device(s)
    Motorola RAZR HD
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewcjduong
    thats junk:P get outta here! htc only!:P
    The Xperia is an HTC-sourced product, despite its Sony Ericsson branding. Same can be said about a lot of Dopod, Qtek, T-Mobile, etc. products.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    ...one month later, SICK OF THE TYTN 2, gettin rid of it. samsung innov8 is what im switching to. the tytn 2 is too thick and too slow for me. fun while it lasted.
    Follow me on:

Feedback Score
    I would go with touch pro. this is far better than TYTN. it wins many hands down. memory and camera both are comparatively better and gps is added feature which is not found in TYTN.

Device(s)
    Samsung Moment
    Carrier(s)
    sprint
    Feedback Score
    September 17th htc touch diamond releases with sprint and Oct 19th htc touch pro releses with sprint

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2