Page 3 of 89 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Corporate threads free for all: All corporate thread posts here

Device(s)
    Motorola KRZR K1 Red
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon
    I called Rogers about an EPP plan to find out what tier my company is in for HUP purposes but the CSR told me that companies don't have tiers, individual people do, and it depends on your tenure and revenue. Is this true?

Also, am I allowed to get a second phone on an EPP plan for a relative to use? If so, can I put the callerID in her name?
    Individual tenure and revenue are not a consideration for corporate personal plans (EPPs). I was told this yesterday when optaining a plan and phone for my spouse.

I already have a phone for another family member. There is no problem with having more that one phone on an EPP. Each individual has their name on callerID. In my case all the bills come to me, though. I don't know if you could also request for the bills to be sent to the individuals who actually have the phones.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gjs
    [snip]
    In my case all the bills come to me, though. I don't know if you could also request for the bills to be sent to the individuals who actually have the phones.
    Yes, you can have the bills sent to the individuals who have the phones. I have done this many of times.
    Mikey: Look, we're gonna spend half the night driving around the Hills looking for this one party and you're going to say it sucks and we're all gonna leave and then we're gonna go look for this other party. But all the parties and all the bars, they all suck. I spend half the night talking to some girl who's looking around the room to see if there's somebody else who's more important she should be talking to. And it's like I'm supposed to be all happy 'cause she's wearing a backpack, you know? And half of them are just nasty skanks who wouldn't be nothing except they're surrounded by a bunch of drunken horny ×××××××s. And I'm gonna tell you something T. Are you listening?
    Trent: Yeah, I'm listening.
    Mikey: I'm not gonna be one of those ×××××××s. Alright? It just makes me sick. It's like, some nasty skank who isn't half the woman my girlfriend is, is gonna front me? It makes me want to ××××in' puke!

Feedback Score
    Awesome. Because I want to get my gf the plan I am going to get myself. So by reading this thread, I have established that I can purchase more than 1 EPP, and that I can ALSO have the bills sent to her instead of to me.

Now here is the question.. she currently already has a plan with Rogers. Can it be 'switched' to my EPP without some silly $400 termination fee given that it would be a hardware upgrade and contract renewal in her case?

Thanks!

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Technarch
    Awesome. Because I want to get my gf the plan I am going to get myself. So by reading this thread, I have established that I can purchase more than 1 EPP, and that I can ALSO have the bills sent to her instead of to me.
    Yup, you are correct on both counts. However, keep in mind that the account is still yours, despite the bills getting sent to her. YOU are responsible for the account being paid, not her.

Now here is the question.. she currently already has a plan with Rogers. Can it be 'switched' to my EPP without some silly $400 termination fee given that it would be a hardware upgrade and contract renewal in her case?

Thanks!
    That I don't know, sorry.

Feedback Score

Thanks!
    Nope, I switched from a regular to a corporate plan last week and they didn't charge me any extra.

the point of the contract is to keep you with the company and not the plan (at least what's what the rep told me)

The best example i could think of right now is people switching to retention before their contract expires, and they did not need to pay any early termination fees

Device(s)
    Motorola KRZR K1 Red
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by efrant
    Yup, you are correct on both counts. However, keep in mind that the account is still yours, despite the bills getting sent to her. YOU are responsible for the account being paid, not her.
    This is a critical point that must not be overlooked! It is also why I have all the bills sent to me as the plan holder, rather than to the family members who are identified on callerID and who actually use the phone. I need to know that the bills are being paid, and when.

Device(s)
    Sidekick 4G
    Carrier(s)
    WIND
    Feedback Score
    Are there any particular plans available for CAW (Canadian Auto Workers) or COPE (Canadian Office and Professional Employees)?

Feedback Score
    does anyone know where i can find a list of companies offering EPP? in particular canadian tire retail (not corporate) and bank of america (toronto base)

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hepaklulu
    does anyone know where i can find a list of companies offering EPP?
    [snip]
    That's the whole purpose of this thread... it's because there is no publically available list...

Device(s)
    Nexus 5
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by efrant
    That's the whole purpose of this thread... it's because there is no publically available list...
    The Rogers store I frequent has a huge list, and I've asked the rep to look up various companies for me.

Device(s)
    BB 8310
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hepaklulu
    does anyone know where i can find a list of companies offering EPP? in particular canadian tire retail (not corporate) and bank of america (toronto base)
    most companies of a relative good size do have EPP already. Most companies will receive the $20 ($25-$5 Disc.) EPP Plan.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Bold 9700
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    I called the corporate HUP line today and they quoted me $399 for 8GB iphone, thats without having to sign any data plan but there will be some new promotion/pans for corporate lines in early August, anyone have any information on that? My mom, is due for an upgrade so considering bb curve, N95 or iPhone...

Feedback Score
    wow.... my plans better then the plan from the gov of canada?

I dont rember the exact specifics of my plan but its something along the lines of:

250 mins
    unl weekends and evenings starting from 6
    VM
    CID
    Per second billing
    Free Company calling

for 25$ I belive. Ill post more info when I get my bill (which should be in a day or two).

This plans pretty good for someone who just joined rogers

Oh and does rogers really require proof that you work at that company? I just called in, told them the company my parents worked in, and they told me all available plans for that company, and let me choose which one I wanted.

Carrier(s)
    Bell HSPA+
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_ssie
    then your on the wrong plan

there is a new pp Code they can switch u to that has the 200anytime mins instead of labeling it as daytime mins... and its the same price

call a rep and ask them to 'zoom' intothe other $18 plans availalbe to u
    I was on 1175 as well but now on 1191, same rate, mins/features 99% same

perhaps he is on the grandfathered 1175EW, my 1175EW used to include (about 3 yrs ago i think, don't remember) unlimited evenings starting at either 8 or 9pm but now it no longer does, I am now on the 1191 plan, everything else is the same, but minutes during weeknights come out from my 200mins bucket, I don't think they offer the old 1175 anymore.

$5 adds unlimted evenings starting at 6pm though.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers &
    Feedback Score
    Usually they will verify by your employee ID # or have your communications coordinator fax the info on your behalf. In any case this was the method I had to go through. I assume once you have history as a corp customer it stays with you no matter if you change your plan to a regular plan or not. With that being said I don't think they do audits to see if you are still working for the same company or not.

Page 3 of 89 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 ... LastLast