Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Corporate threads free for all: All corporate thread posts here

Feedback Score
    Yea they haven't asked me for any info so...

Device(s)
    Nokia N95 (Rogers)
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Can anybody tell me what the plans are for IBM, HSBC, or BC Housing?

TIA
    My Phone:
    ($30-$5) 200 anytime, 1000 EW 9pm, Unlim Incoming/Network, ($15-$5) smartphone + ($30-$15) 6GB Data + fees + taxes = $64.34
    My fiance:
    ($35-$10) 250 anytime, Unlim EW 6pm, Unlim Incoming, ($15-$5) value pack + fees + taxes = $47.54

Feedback Score
    Anyone know if the City of Toronto might have a corp plan?

Feedback Score

Question Regarding Corporate Plan

Good day,

I was hoping someone could be of assistance, many people on here seem to know more than half the Rogers CSRs. Here is the story:

I am a teacher living in Alberta. I called Rogers twice two days ago to ask about a corporate plan for teachers or teachers union memembers. I was told there was such a plan...

$18
    200 Mins
    Per Second Billing
    Call Display.
    Unlimited Weekends
    10 Cents a minute LD in Canada
    + 6.95 SAF and 911
    Etc.

Two people told me this plan exists when I called two days ago. Wanted to go to my Rogers store today to pick up a phone so I called Rogers yet again to get the MSD to make things go more quickly at the store. I was told by one person that the plan was cancelled two months ago and another person had no idea how to find the plan.

Has anyone recently subscribed to this plan. If so what was the MSD?

Thanks much.

Device(s)
    Nokia N95 (Rogers)
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    I don't know the MSD, but feel free to grab the phone right away and call in to CSR the same day to change the plan. It may take you a couple tries but I'm sure you'll find a rep who will know the plan and will get you signed up for it (it's easier to do this as I don't know which stores can actually sign up new customers on corp. plans)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland25
    Good day,

I was hoping someone could be of assistance, many people on here seem to know more than half the Rogers CSRs. Here is the story:

I am a teacher living in Alberta. I called Rogers twice two days ago to ask about a corporate plan for teachers or teachers union memembers. I was told there was such a plan...

$18
    200 Mins
    Per Second Billing
    Call Display.
    Unlimited Weekends
    + 6.95 SAF and 911
    Etc.

Two people told me this plan exists when I called two days ago. Wanted to go to my Rogers store today to pick up a phone so I called Rogers yet again to get the MSD to make things go more quickly at the store. I was told by one person that the plan was cancelled two months ago and another person had no idea how to find the plan.

Thanks much.
    Wow!!! Thats a great plan. Mine is basicly the same deal, except 250 mins, evenings from 6, for 25$. Are your evenings from 6?

Device(s)
    Nexus S
    Carrier(s)
    WIND
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland25
    Good day,

$18
    200 Mins
    Per Second Billing
    Call Display.
    Unlimited Weekends
    + 6.95 SAF and 911
    Etc.

Thanks much.
    seems to be alot of different info when calling in, not very consistent. friend who is a teacher called to see what would be available. they told her the familiar $23 plan was removed "this year", whatever that means. they told her for teacher the following is available:
    $20+saf,tax
    150 mins
    UL eve/weekend
    no CID or VM included
    not sure about other details such as billing by second, or when evenings start

Device(s)
    BB 8310
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by profets
    seems to be alot of different info when calling in, not very consistent. friend who is a teacher called to see what would be available. they told her the familiar $23 plan was removed "this year", whatever that means. they told her for teacher the following is available:
    $20+saf,tax
    150 mins
    UL eve/weekend
    no CID or VM included
    not sure about other details such as billing by second, or when evenings start
    The $23 plan was removed effective today. Now what remains is the $25 EPP Plan mentioned on the FIRST post of this thread by Treatz.

Everything you mentioned, evenings and weekends at 9PM and Unlimited network calling. It is $20 as a result of $25 MSF less $5 MSF credit every month.

Device(s)
    Nexus S
    Carrier(s)
    WIND
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by blu3xtc
    The $23 plan was removed effective today. Now what remains is the $25 EPP Plan mentioned on the FIRST post of this thread by Treatz.

Everything you mentioned, evenings and weekends at 9PM and Unlimited network calling. It is $20 as a result of $25 MSF less $5 MSF credit every month.
    thanks for the reply.. gotta go back and read treatz first post.. too bad for my friend that it was discontinued effective today

Edit: wow that plan kinda sucks compared to the usual $23 that most people seem to have on corp. i wonder how these things get decided? is there some big agreement between teachers union and rogers for this type of thing maybe?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Whew.

I added an iPhone this week. They mistaken put it on the $25 plan and I had to call in and get that fixed. Just in time I guess.
    For sale: MacBook Pro 15" flawless[/URL]

Previous feedback system: HowEver

New feedback (more elsewhere): HowEver

Device(s)
    iPhone 6, Galaxy S4, Nexus 5
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    My wife has the 1247EPP $17.50 plan and I wanted to transfer responsibility to me so I can put the phone on my corporately-reimbursed plan. Everything went smoothly until the CSR was prevented from transferring the plan to me because I'm not a university employee as my wife is. The thing is, that 1247 plan was for air miles cardholders (which I am) so I don't understand why they can't transfer the plan to me. It seems that someone slapped a university account code on her account at some point. Sigh. They've given me a number to call tomorrow (1-877-274-3375), but I was wondering if anyone can suggest a strategy for making the transfer happen?

Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon
    My wife has the 1247EPP $17.50 plan and I wanted to transfer responsibility to me so I can put the phone on my corporately-reimbursed plan. Everything went smoothly until the CSR was prevented from transferring the plan to me because I'm not a university employee as my wife is. The thing is, that 1247 plan was for air miles cardholders (which I am) so I don't understand why they can't transfer the plan to me. It seems that someone slapped a university account code on her account at some point. Sigh. They've given me a number to call tomorrow (1-877-274-3375), but I was wondering if anyone can suggest a strategy for making the transfer happen?

Your MSD is conflicting with your wife's plan...just a guess.

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Can someone let me know if Vancouver Coastal Health or YMCA are participating in any corporate plans?

Feedback Score

Problem solved, sort of

Well after a bunch of searching and question asking, it appears that they have offered me the 1191 plan mentioned earlier. Dont think I really qualify, as it seems to be for government employees, including the higher ups at the department of education, but I will give it a whirl and see what happens. I have to say that I have never dealt with a company more disorganized and conflicting than Rogers. Really doesnt bring me great faith in a company I am looking to become a customer of. Oh well.

Device(s)
    BB 8310
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by profets
    thanks for the reply.. gotta go back and read treatz first post.. too bad for my friend that it was discontinued effective today

Edit: wow that plan kinda sucks compared to the usual $23 that most people seem to have on corp. i wonder how these things get decided? is there some big agreement between teachers union and rogers for this type of thing maybe?
    Sometimes, Rogers just might do some things to get more business, like offer this usually corporately-reimbursed plan to 100% consumer-liable accounts. Most of the teachers I have activated for were on Bell so I guess it is something to entice customers to transfer.

Page 4 of 89 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 ... LastLast