Page 5 of 89 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Corporate threads free for all: All corporate thread posts here

Device(s)
    Samsung D820
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by efrant
    From my company's internal website.
    Are those two plans specific to your company? Can any EPP get this?

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanhwang
    Are those two plans specific to your company? Can any EPP get this?
    Specific to my company.
    Mikey: Look, we're gonna spend half the night driving around the Hills looking for this one party and you're going to say it sucks and we're all gonna leave and then we're gonna go look for this other party. But all the parties and all the bars, they all suck. I spend half the night talking to some girl who's looking around the room to see if there's somebody else who's more important she should be talking to. And it's like I'm supposed to be all happy 'cause she's wearing a backpack, you know? And half of them are just nasty skanks who wouldn't be nothing except they're surrounded by a bunch of drunken horny ×××××××s. And I'm gonna tell you something T. Are you listening?
    Trent: Yeah, I'm listening.
    Mikey: I'm not gonna be one of those ×××××××s. Alright? It just makes me sick. It's like, some nasty skank who isn't half the woman my girlfriend is, is gonna front me? It makes me want to ××××in' puke!

Device(s)
    iPhone 6, Galaxy S4, Nexus 5
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Woohoo, I got my wife's 1247 plan transferred. The secret was to put a corporate code, any corporate code, on the new account. I got a cooperative rep this time - young enough to not be too suspicious and old enough to be jaded and motivated to work around the baroque rules. Took 50 minutes, of course.

Now to get the corporate plan, which the helpful dealer has made early eve at 6 for my colleagues instead of 8 as it's printed in the flyer. Wish me luck!

Feedback Score
    So can anyone confirm if rogers will remove, or audit my plan? Because when I phoned in, there were different plans for different departments of the company. I didnt know what department the plan was for, so the lady just gave me the cheapest plan, without asking for any proof or anything. I was wondering whats going on? Will the plan get removed, if my family member in the company is in a different department then the plan was intended for?

Device(s)
    Samsung u600
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Canada
    Feedback Score
    I'm on a corp plan from AMEX,
    $25 (Corp 200 Unlimited Eve/Wknds) + SAF $6.95 +$0.50 (911 fee) + $17(6pm evenings) -$14 discount (Off-Peak Option Discount) - $8.50 (Corporate Discount) = $26.95 +tx
    200 anytime min
    unlm eve @ 6pm
    10cent canada LD
    voicemail, Call id, call waiting etc.

I don't know much about the corp pricing tiers, but the first time my 2yr contract expired I was told I got a $100 HUP credit by a phone rep, then when I went to the rogers store (independant dealer, not a rogers plus/video store)
    I got a $250 HUP credit from them..

Now my contract is up again, and when I called they said I no longer get a HUP credit. I couldn't get a straight answer as to why.
    Anyone else have this problem?

Also I heard through rumours, that if you get on a retentions plan your acct is no longer flagged as a corporate plan, thus I'm hoping that by going through that route I could get the iphone at the consumer pricing, and also be able to link my cell bill to my cable internet, and get the extra 5% off my bills, since you can't link a Corp EPP cell acc to a consumer cable acct.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Feedback Score
    Corp Plan For SNC Lavalin

There are several plans, this was the cheapest.

$25.00/m + $5/m for 500 text
    250 Daytime minutes, billed by the second after the first minute
    Unlimited Weekends and evenings starting from 6
    Caller ID, VM conference calling, free company calling.

S.A.F and 911.

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Feedback Score
    My 3 year contract on my corporate plan is about to expire. On Saturday I walked into The Source store and they have a promo where the BlackBerry Curve is $0 on a 3 year contract.

If I call up Rogers next week and tell them that I want to re-sign for another 3 years, will their corp account department match The Source's promo on the BlackBerry curve?

Some additional info... I have never Hup'd with Rogers as of yet...my account is in good standing...I have 2 corporate lines with them for the past 3 years that are about to expire.

Any advice/suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Device(s)
    iPhone 4S
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Anyone know if there's anything for Hewlett Packard enmployees?

Device(s)
    nexus one
    Feedback Score
    I'm on the corporate hospital plan ... I just called in regarding an upgrade, and now they say that I'm only eligible every 24 months! It has always been every 12 months ... this must have changed recently. Anybody else get the same thing?

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by a_raj
    I'm on the corporate hospital plan ... I just called in regarding an upgrade, and now they say that I'm only eligible every 24 months! It has always been every 12 months ... this must have changed recently. Anybody else get the same thing?
    Same situation here. A colleague and I have been looking forward to doing a HUP this month and up until last week (last week of July) were told a 12 months HUP cycle. All of a sudden starting in Aug it's every 24 months. We even called our corp rep and apparently he was notified of the change just a week ago. Bummerz

Device(s)
    Nokia N95 (Rogers)
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    I guess this is only affecting Corp plans?

And why not call in and get a similar plan via retentions (non-corporate) and then do the HUP on a retentions plan (12-month HUP cycle)?
    My Phone:
    ($30-$5) 200 anytime, 1000 EW 9pm, Unlim Incoming/Network, ($15-$5) smartphone + ($30-$15) 6GB Data + fees + taxes = $64.34
    My fiance:
    ($35-$10) 250 anytime, Unlim EW 6pm, Unlim Incoming, ($15-$5) value pack + fees + taxes = $47.54

Device(s)
    nexus one
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vstolpner
    I guess this is only affecting Corp plans?

And why not call in and get a similar plan via retentions (non-corporate) and then do the HUP on a retentions plan (12-month HUP cycle)?
    Do all retention plans have a 12 month HUP cycle? Or do you have to specifically ask for this feature when negotiating with retentions?

Thanks.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by a_raj
    Do all retention plans have a 12 month HUP cycle? Or do you have to specifically ask for this feature when negotiating with retentions?

Thanks.
    Id like to know too. The 12mo hup is the only reason I have kept my corp plan and not gone for retentions.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    New EPP offer reposted 1st post

Page 5 of 89 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 55 ... LastLast