Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
Results 1,321 to 1,333 of 1333

Thread: Corporate threads free for all: All corporate thread posts here

Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by McShats View Post
    Does Rogers do this or is it an online accounts setting?
    It use to be that you had to call in but now you can do it online change subscriber name or something.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score

Question Canada Post plan ?

Any good deals for Canada Post employees? I asked HR and they said they didn't have any codes etc for Rogers but I am thinking she was wrong?

Thanks
    Koodo iPhone

Device(s)
    iphone 5s
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    If I want to get a new phone, will rogers make me change my old corp plan? $50, 6B plan?

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Only way to find out is call retentions. Last time I called at least a year ago, they said that they could not do anything for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fuelled by rice

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyd1981 View Post
    If I want to get a new phone, will rogers make me change my old corp plan? $50, 6B plan?
    I think you're about at least a year too late. The last loophole was around that time afaik. Dealers supposedly could work around the process but that's long gone.

Reps could no longer see any path to a hardware upgrade without changing your plan.

I have the same plan as you and I've left it alone. Just avoided the HUP. Don't bring attention to yourself is my advice. Get an unlocked phone and you're good to go.

Feedback Score

Consumer to EPP device balance

Sorry if this has been asked before, but did not see any answer/question similar. I was wondering what happens to the device balance upon switching to a corporate plan? Do you have to pay out the device balance at all, or is it just transferred over to your new contract? Just wondering, as with Black Friday approaching was wondering if it's possible to cheat a little, sign up on an expensive plan with Rogers and get the device heavily subsidized - then just convert my plan to a corporate plan and keep the device balance the same?

Have been offered the Samsung Note 8 for $799 on a 2-year contract, $50/mth with 6GB data and unlimited Canada calling under EPP plan. But trying to get the price of the phone upfront down a bit.

Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    With my company we have 30% off on a Share everything Plan.. Here is what i got 2years ago.. Wondering if i can get something better.. We reach our 10gb 1week before the end on month..

1st line
    75$ 10GB Flex Share Everything (Unlimtied voice&txt)
    -22.50$ 30% off coorporate rebate
    5$ iPhone pack
    0.46$ 911 fee
    ------------
    57.96$
    66.64$ tax included

2nd lne
    35$ (unlimited Canada wide txt&talking
    -3.50$ 10% off for Desjardins members
    5$ iPhone pack
    0.46$ 911 fee
    ---------------
    36.96$
    42.49$ tax included

3th line
    40$ Unlimited province txt&talking
    -15$ 3th line promotion
    0.46$ 911 fee
    -----------------
    25.46$
    29.27$ tax included

TOTAL BILL:
    138.40$

Carrier(s)
    Rogers (Canada)
    Feedback Score

Question

Hi all,

My primary residence is in BC, but I often work in places with cheaper plans - namely SK & QC. I'm eligible for a corporate plan (30% discount on Share Everything Plus plans), that I have confirmed would apply to other province plans if I was to switch.

Looks like I can get the 15GB Premium+ Tab plan offered in SK for $66/month. A great deal.

Does anyone have any experience switching to an out-of-province plan but keeping their previous number? I'd like to keep my BC number if possible. I'm fine switching my address etc.

Also, I plan to get a hardware upgrade. Do I need to wait until my next trip to SK (or QC), and have my device shipped to that province? Or can I have it shipped to my BC address?

Thanks in advance!

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus 128GB
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kurt16 View Post
    Hi all,

My primary residence is in BC, but I often work in places with cheaper plans - namely SK & QC. I'm eligible for a corporate plan (30% discount on Share Everything Plus plans), that I have confirmed would apply to other province plans if I was to switch.

Looks like I can get the 15GB Premium+ Tab plan offered in SK for $66/month. A great deal.

Does anyone have any experience switching to an out-of-province plan but keeping their previous number? I'd like to keep my BC number if possible. I'm fine switching my address etc.

Also, I plan to get a hardware upgrade. Do I need to wait until my next trip to SK (or QC), and have my device shipped to that province? Or can I have it shipped to my BC address?

Thanks in advance!
    with Rogers? Won’t happen.
    Unlocked JetBlack 128GB iPhone 7Plus, Unlocked 64GB iPhone 6, unlocked 32GB iPhone 5 (AWS), unlocked 16GB iPhone 4
    Unlimited Provincial Calling, Unlimited Global SMS/MMS, Conditional Call Forwarding, 10 message VM
    12GB/90 days
    $36/Month Public Mobile, $15 400 international LD that don't expire
    $49/8GB, Unlimited Canada-wide anytime minutes, Unlimited messaging (SMS/MMS) CD, VM

Carrier(s)
    Rogers (Canada)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ceredon View Post
    with Rogers? Won’t happen.
    Haha - fair enough. If I have to change my number, so be it.

Any idea how many months of the year I have to be making calls in SK or QC to keep the plan from that province?

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus 128GB
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kurt16 View Post
    Haha - fair enough. If I have to change my number, so be it.

Any idea how many months of the year I have to be making calls in SK or QC to keep the plan from that province?
    I don’t understand the question. If you want a MB/SK plan then you will have a MB/SK number.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers (Canada)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ceredon View Post
    I don’t understand the question. If you want a MB/SK plan then you will have a MB/SK number.
    Not sure I'd qualify for MB - I don't spend time there. I realize I'll have to switch numbers. I've elaborated a little below.

Any idea how many months of the year I have to be making calls in SK or QC (like while physically residing in the province, and connecting to towers in the region) to keep the plan from that province?

Does that make sense? Like do I need to physically be there for the majority of the year? Or can I just flip my address to my SK or QC address, and switch my number to a number in that province, even though most of the time I am physically using my phone in BC?

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers, Telus, Bell
    Feedback Score
    You shouldn't have to worry about physically being in MB for example, once you have the number they won't kick you off because you're not making calls from there. You might just require an address there at this point, though.

Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89