V3xx
    Carrier
    At&t Wireless
    Feedback Score

V3xx New Firmware R27231...

I got a new V3xx from At&t with the following:
    Firmware: R27231_U_97.04.2BR
    Flex: USIZARREFRESHATTUSAR27231054

I am trying to make a backup of my phone with Flash and Backup, but I get a boot loader critical Error? I guess Flash and Backup does not support the latest firmwate from At&t.

I have noticed two major differances I see with this new firmware.
    1) Settings - connection - USB Settings - Default Connection: I have a 4th option "Media Sync"
    2) Settings - In-Call Setup - Hearing Aid: options: Telecoil On, Telecoil Off

Does anyone else have this V3xx, and have you been able to backup the firmware/Flex. I want to mod this phone but a little hesitant without a good backup.

Thanks

Phones
    V3 (
    E398
    V600
    Carrier
    Tmo
    Feedback Score
    THis a new firmware with higher bootloader that cause the problem.
    This V3xx seem to be fading away and a problem child for Smart clip, MSS. Ultima... so ther not much efford invested in it any more!!!
    If it's lock, I can unlock it
    If you brick it , I can fix it